• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About acausality 5

Is Acausality 5 independent of the causality of someone in a higher dimension than itself, or is it only independent of Causality in its own dimension?

So character X is 3D and character X has Acausality 5 and character Y is 4D. Is character X affected by the causality of character Y or is it only independent of the Essence dimension, independend of 3D causality

This question is answered on the page;
Though the character is completely independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond its feats. While true acausality such that one is completely unbounded by and independent from cause and effect in the philosophical sense is impossible to prove, lesser forms of the idea appear often in fiction.

I am saying, from where do you get the idea that higher planes can destroy the lowers by default in terms of acausality.

I don't think you can interact with someone who has acausality type 5 in any dimensions. You can however nuke the plane, it simply does not grant you NPI to that.

Last edited:
I don't think you can interact with someone who has acausality type 5 in any dimensions. You can however nuke the plane, it simply does not grant you NPI to that.
Now someone with Acausality 5 is not affected by the causality of the High dimension one?

What does that mean? I don't like the line of phrasing here. If you mean, you want to put (enforcing him) this person in a higher dimension, then I likely will see no difference or no reason to assume he will be effected unless there are limitations/shreds of evidence preventing him to lose his state of nature in this particular instance/situation.

Last edited:
What does that mean? I don't like the line of phrasing here. If you mean, you want to put (enforcing him) this person in a higher dimension, then I likely will see no difference or no reason to assume he will be effected unless there are limitations/shreds of evidence preventing him to lose his state of nature.
I see

Are we really discussing this? Whatever.

Firstly, as stated on the page, your Acausality Type 5 is limited only by your success in the verse. In short, if you have a type 5 acausality in a 5-D plane, it only works in 5-D and you will only transcends causal systems in 5-D, but an any higher dimensional(6-D or higher) attack will easily affect you because your acausality type 5 is only working on 5-D causality systems and limited to 5-D plane.

No matter what type of Acausality you have, you are limited to only your own verse. A character with 5D in both AP and existence can affect a character with 4D Acasuality type 5.

Back