• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Scorching Warriors (Cinner VS Mao Mao Rematch) [GRACE]

MintyBoi1

He/Him
These two have fought before. But a lot has changed for these passionate warriors. Will the outcome stay the same or have the tides shifted?
  • Post Kaint Training Cinner and Base Mao Mao are used
  • Speed equalized
  • Fighters start 10 meters apart
  • Win via knockout, incap, or death
  • Cinner gets Kaint's Katana
  • SBA for anything else
Pure Spirit: 4 (Volt, Minty, Rayfire, Javen)
(Scales to 924.54 Kilotons of TNT;
838,724,914.95 kg)

Legendary Hero:
(Scales to 543.45 Kilotons of TNT; 12056919.8 kg)

Adorabat Makes Them Calm Down:

Last edited:
Cinner has 1.7x more AP and stomps in LS so any grabs he goes for will be very effective. Mao Mao meanwhile has more equipment/abilities and stamina/endurance. Both should also resist the others heat manipulation since Cinner can resist the temperature of blue light which is hotter than the yellow light of Lunar Lash and Mao Mao tanked flames surrounding him plus lit his sword up with Blue Flames which are 2552-2912 degrees as opposed to Cinner’s 3000.

Cinner does appear to have a considerable skill advantage over Mao Mao tho his excitement for battle makes it less likely that he'll take the battle seriously at first so that can help Mao Mao keep up.

Mao Mao however has a considerable regen advantage which will make it hard for cinner to land any lethal damage on him alongside seemingly having the advantage in Stamina

Overall, the match seems really close and i'm not sure who'd win 🤔

Cinner does appear to have a considerable skill advantage over Mao Mao tho his excitement for battle makes it less likely that he'll take the battle seriously at first so that can help Mao Mao keep up.

Mao Mao however has a considerable regen advantage which will make it hard for cinner to land any lethal damage on him alongside seemingly having the advantage in Stamina

Overall, the match seems really close and i'm not sure who'd win 🤔
Some things to add. This key of Cinner is the same one who engaged High-Flyer with hardly any banter. But I can see him playing around with the fact there’s a cat that not only can fight but has a ton of unique abilities he’s never seen before. And Mao Mao’s regeneration is a bit inconsistent. There’s the showing of him exploding but more often than not, he seems to be in the High-Low range with fixing fractured bones and severed ears. The entirety of the last episode has him being unable to immediately recover from all his bones being damaged. So I’d take his Low-High regeneration with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Mhhh...if we were to take low-high with a grain of salt, then i think Cinner probably takes this more often than not. His higher skill, Ap and Dura should eventually let him overcome Mao Mao once he realizes that the cat is actively not against taking his life and thus takes the combat more seriously

Mhhh...if we were to take low-high with a grain of salt, then i think Cinner probably takes this more often than not. His higher skill, Ap and Dura should eventually let him overcome Mao Mao once he realizes that the cat is actively not against taking his life and thus takes the combat more seriously
I’ll count that as a vote and vote Cinner FRA.

Back