• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primordial Void VS Primordial Void

Padomay can`t really fight since it is more of a force than a charecter.It is however higher in the 1A scale than oblivion

Okay, let's talk about this. Padomay shouldn't be used in fights, right? Because unlike any other being it doesn't have a will of its own (literally) and even on 1-A scales we can say that it stays quiet and "immobile". Now, should this thread be closed? I don't see it as a bad thing to debate the utility of a character in the wikia.

Padomay may be unable to fight, but Sithis is a conscious being who still vastly outclasses Oblivion.

I really trying to find something that will give me some clue about who should win in this fight, yet, i can't find anything...

It seems to me like a worthless \ meaningless fight, as they both meant to be "nothingness" concept.

They both can't really be affected as they're "nothing", however, i don't know a lot about Padomay i did a quick research and still i might be missing some information.

The major problem with this kind of characters, in my opinion, is their concept or lack of concept since they're both designed to be the concept of nothingness logically they have no concept at all, think about it every other abstract have a concept but Oblivion or Padomay doesn't what makes them pretty much meaningless to put against other beings... because everything as time, space, life, death, energy, knowledge, soul... can be undone or destroyed or taken yet "nothingness" can't.

As i see it correctly the fight wouldn't really go either side due to their lack of concept, if i mistaking somewhere please let me know.

Here's the thing though:

Oblivion is a baseline 1-A.

Padomay is vastly superior to beings who are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random 1-A Et'Ada.

Because he just exists outside of the Marvel multiverse and that's it. You can't get anymore than baseline 1-A by just being a Void beyond the multiverse.

Crabwhale said:
Because he just exists outside of the Marvel multiverse and that's it. You can't get anymore than baseline 1-A by just being a Void beyond the multiverse.
Interesting so how do you know that Padomay is far above base line?

Because random etada are baseline and Padomay is one of the highest forces in the series

But that doesn't matter because he can't do anything and any thread with him is redundant

Because Lorkhan, who is the Original Ruling King of the entire Dream of the Godhead, far superior to any other Et'Ada and only equaled by his mirror twin Aka, is just a spawn of Sithis, Padomay's "soul".

@ Paul Frank

As I said, Padomay can't do anything, but Sithis can.

Crabwhale said:
Here's the thing though:
Oblivion is a baseline 1-A.

Padomay is vastly superior to beings who are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random 1-A Et'Ada.
Well, Oblivion is superior to TLT and TLT is baseline 1A as well... Yet no one still accepting him as above the baseline...

So how does Padomay is above the baseline while Oblivion doesn't?

I don't know if Oblivion being above TLT is considered acceptable by the Wiki anymore, however we don't know by how much he would be above him if that were true.

However, we can get a grasp of how far above baseline Padomay, and it is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than Oblivion, that's for sure.

Crabwhale said:
I don't know if Oblivion being above TLT is considered acceptable by the Wiki anymore, however we don't know by how much he would be above him if that were true.
However, we can get a grasp of how far above baseline Padomay, and it is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than Oblivion, that's for sure.
If we don't know how strong is oblivion or how much stronger he is than TLT how can we know that he weaker than Padomay?

I mean i'm trying to understand that...

"however we don't know by how much he would be above him if that were true."

Well, we can assume that he's enormously stronger as the being stated a couple of times that he is above any other conceptual being...

Again this topic isn't an easy one and we should use staff help if we want to try to solve it...

For now Oblivion still with a question mark about his power level.

So if Padomay really is above baseline so yeah i can understand why it would win.

though the concept of this fight is useless, as 'i' explained before it's not an accepted thing but logically can be reasonable Oblivion can't be defeated by anyway, yet it's again a really hard topic to answer...

In TOAA profile we can see that his embodiment that is 1-A stated to:

"Outerverse level (Superior to The Living Tribunal and exists beyond all space and time, but stated that it was unable to stop the imbalance to the multiverse caused by Thanos)"

and if he couldn't stop Thanos with the HOTU I assume that oblivion should be even stronger than the embodiment of TOAA... i mean it's still my opinion though it kind of makes sense... doesn't it?

If:

Thanos with the HOTU >>>Embodiment of TOAA >>>> TLT

it's logical that Chaos king should be around this level of power since HOTU Thanos never really stated what he's capable of doing besides destroying all the existing and if the embodiment of TOAA couldn't undo it so, i can understand that Choas king should be probably weaker than HOTU Thanos but around the power of TLT of the embodiment of TOAA.

And we know that Choas king is just a small part of Oblivion infinite power, therefore, i bet that Oblivion should be way far above the baseline.

Well, he did give a clue about his power once.

"That suggests that there might be a power greater than your own"

Which might be referring to the Oblivion power though we can't be sure as he didn't really answer TLT "question".

and even then he only stronger than one of TOAA embodiments.

but if we would be able somehow to prove that he is stronger than this embodiment.

Then we can definitely say that Oblivion is way above the baseline.

My bad his m body didn't stomp tlt it was that his m body had destroyed like 98% of the multiverse and multi eternity said that there was nothing he could do about him

Even after the m body was defeated oblivion said he didn't care because it was a tiny part of himself anyway

Also toaa created the marvel multiverse but oblivion states he has existed since before that event so idk how that works for scaling

TOAA is '''the''' supreme deity of Marvel. No ifs and/or buts about it.

Paul Frank said:
My bad his m body didn't stomp tlt it was that his m body had destroyed like 98% of the multiverse and multi eternity said that there was nothing he could do about him
Even after the m body was defeated oblivion said he didn't care because it was a tiny part of himself anyway

Also toaa created the marvel multiverse but oblivion states he has existed since before that event so idk how that works for scaling
I'm pretty sure that TLT is also older than the existing...

Again it not the point of age it's logical to say that Oblivion is stronger than TLT but we can't assume that he's above the baseline so quickly as far as i concerned we need bigger prove than that, and if we taking all those little clues we can create a picture that might say that Oblivion is far above baseline 1A though it's not proved yet.

Oh gosh uhhh Oblivion I guess since it actually distributes a personality and is shown to have tiny avatars that can destroy multiverses?

I would like to give this to Anu but I haven't seen Sithis do that yet.

Back