• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, let's go!!!

@Greatsage13th
you have made some minor errors while editing BoBoiBoy's page. BoBoiBoy only grew upto Low 5-B after absorbing the storm, so the AP section should be reverted back to how it was before. And BoBoiBoy's reactive evolution is only for abilities and adaptation, also energy absorption and power absorption are covered by elemental absorption as BoBoiBoy's powers revolve around elements.

Also about the likely low 5-B with AD, it should be solid since they were pretty close to their third tier powers and also, the Low 5-B feat is not a outlier anymore.

The section should look like this:

6-B in second tier elements, Low 5-B with Accelerated Development and Elemental Absorption, Far higher with Elemental Fusions, even higher with Third Tier Elements. Far higher with Accelerated Development and Elemental Absorption.

I am planning on adding more to his reactive evolution.

Last edited:
Need someone to help with justification and feats for him
I think the body control will be body puppetry sice mechabot is not controlling his own body. But he can get body control through other feats I have found.

Just gotta figure out the scaling chain and I have a pretty good idea where he scales.

Back