• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Resistance
Resistance to Power Null for Sanic
SU #68

to Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Corruption, and Perception Manipulation (Sustained his person for an extended period of time after inhaling Dark Gaia energy, which is described as a highly corruptive and mutagenic essence, capable of causing a total cellular re-write. Overcome the aggressive tendencies induced by Dark Gaia energy, and was able to overcome the hallucinations caused by his Werehog transformation. Retained his free-will after being mutated, unlike the other Dark Gaia creatures)
Explosion Inducement (Through sheer power)

Can react to and evade laser beams and is comparable to individuals who can do the same (Should be added to his base form's speed justification)

Adhesivity (By running along walls. Can also climb walls in Werehog form)

Afterimage Creation (Can produce illusionary images to confuse opponents)

Resistance to Electricity (In Werehog form he tanked Thunderbolt's and the Flying Dynamo's electrical attacks without much issue)

As Sonic Man: Weapon Materialization (With Ring Launcher, Spin Slash and Spring Shield), Energy Projection (With Spin Dasher), Danmaku (With Homing Shot), Fire Manipulation (With Fire Dasher), Forcefield Creation (With Energy Shield), Electricity Manipulation (With Thunder Dasher), Resistance to Elemental Manipulation (Unaffected the Robot Masters Special Weapons)

Also Super Sonic should have resistance to Power Nullification upscaling from Shadow who overcame Eclipse blocking out his powers through sheer Chaos Energy (Scan shown above). That should scale to Super Mega Ma as well.

I agree with everything here, seems pretty straightforward.

I'm glad you decided to read the Post-Gen continuity, lord knows I wouldn't have bothered with any of that.

Agree with all of these, as well as the resistances to Conceptual Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Reality Warping for all super forms mentioned by ShakeResounding.

As soon as this is set to go, I'd be willing to add the Resistances to all of the profiles.

@Shadow Would you mind listing all of those who get the resistances? I'm currently on the go, so I won't be able to add them for a short bit.

Every super form Pre-Genesis and Post-Genesis. I would love to do the edits but I don't have the time as I'm vacationing in London.

Also think every super form and Chaos Force beings could have Memory Manipulation as it's listed on the Chaos Emeralds' profile if I can have the scan of the Super Genesis Wave being used to alter memories.

If you write a list of the exact page titles of all the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back