• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Flashpoint Batman Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't Lex has solid feats of Supergenius or likely Supergenius

while Batman be

"At least Extraordinary Genius possibly Supergenius"

PL -> Lex Rebirth has all of his PoCself. who can outsmart supergenius

(Brainiac PoC and PF) created Reality defying physical devices (IDK)

But he is smarter than Batman and almost everyone in the Universe

except Brainiac. He should scaling of Intelligence to Batman and may be

outsmart WF and Monitor too.

Should we adjust Prpfessor Paradox to an Extraordinary Genius level?

Also, I am still very uncertain about Lex and Batman reaching a Supergenius level. "At least Extraordinary Genius" might work though, but then you have to list all of their most impressive feats in this regard in their profile pages.

The bullet made of Radion used against Darkseid also seems more like using available materials, rather than inventing them himself.

And I will invited you to changed Superman Kingdom Come intel rate

form Incradibly Supergenius to Extraprdinary Genius (All of his pastself with decades of knowledge and far more skills),

Since this thread is for DC Characters.

Sorry. I read the Professor Paradox profile, and he actually does seem to have intelligence feats of a considerably greater sheer scale than Lex Luthor and Batman. He probably qualifies for Supergenius, although barely so.

So should we go with "At least Extraordinary Genius" for Batman and Luthor? And if so, is somebody willing to insert their greatest feats in a reasonably well-structured manner?

Antvasima said:
So should we go with "At least Extraordinary Genius" for Batman and Luthor? And if so, is somebody willing to insert their greatest feats in a reasonably well-structured manner?
I have made a rough outline of it above. If anyone wants to clean it up, they can do so.

Is somebody willing to help us out with this?

Also, does the following refer to using Radion against Darkseid?

"Building an 10'th metal bullet containing a miniature omniversal wormhole that is capable of 1-A BFR"

Okay. Please provide scans with explanations.

You should shorten down the intelligence section to only list the most impressive feats mentioned in this thread. So far it only lists standard Extraordinary Genius feats.

Antv pls going to Brainiac Lego DC changed his intel to Extraordinary Genius sheer his shrinking Worlds tech ?

Sorry to annoyed you.

@Urien

Okay. Thank you. It is fine if you add a feats section for intelligence feats on his page if you wish though.

@Lemon

No problem. I updated Brainiac.

What else do we need to do here, and has it been accepted to be applied?

Okay. Is there anything left to do here?

He only appeared briefly and didn't do much, so probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back