• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I guess if this is accepted maybe there needs to be a new reason why Solaris’s light body couldn’t be destroyed (I’m assuming the original reason was because of regen).

The topic was just related to Solaris’s body/conscious, which failed to regenerate itself within the context of the time period it was fought.

Solaris didn’t have its history or narrative placement destroyed, not sure why high-godly is being brought up.

But Solaris’s form of light still existed, it just couldn’t regenerate a physical form for itself.

"Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly; Decapitated Solaris in his battle with it, which it was unable to regenerate. Solaris was incapable of recreating itself from its form of light after the Hedgehog Trio defeated it by striking the consciousness held in its core, which should retain Mephiles' level of regeneration due to him representing Solaris' cunning mind in contrast to Iblis' raw power)".

This is what it would look like on Sonic's page, with an easily tweakable description from there.

"Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly; Decapitated Solaris in his battle with it, which it was unable to regenerate. Solaris was incapable of recreating itself from its form of light after the Hedgehog Trio defeated it by striking the consciousness held in its core, which should retain Mephiles' level of regeneration due to him representing Solaris' cunning mind in contrast to Iblis' raw power)".

This is what it would look like on Sonic's page, with an easily tweakable description from there.
and the other super forms would have "comparable to super sonic" or something like that?

and the other super forms would have "comparable to super sonic" or something like that?
Sure, something like this could work.

"Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly; The full power of the Chaos Emeralds allowed the Hedgehog Trio to bypass Solaris' regeneration entirely, preventing it from restoring both its outer armor after Phase 1 and its physical form after Phase 2 after attacking its consciousness [which left Solaris helpless before its flame was ultimately extinguished])

And of course, the relevant scans and clips should be added. I'm a little caught up in schoolwork (3 weeks left til I graduate!), but I can probably end up making some gifs on Imgur for it if nobody else manages.

Last edited:
Sure. Something like this could work-

"Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly; The full power of the Chaos Emeralds allowed the Hedgehog Trio to bypass Solaris' regeneration entirely, preventing it from restoring its armor after Phase 1 and its physical form after the battle ended [which left Solaris helpless before its flame was ultimately extinguished])

And of course, the relevant scans and clips should be added. I'm a little caught up in schoolwork (3 weeks left til I graduate!), but I can probably end up making some gifs on Imgur for it if nobody else manages.
graduate? but we are in the middle of the year?

I've created a few gifs, I'll make the rest in an hour or so and start applying the changes starting with the Chaos Emeralds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back