• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Chupacabra revision

Chupacabra (Myth) could perhaps have these abilities According to some website I can't find anymore: Hypnosis: Some reports claim the Chupacabra's red eyes have the ability to hypnotize and paralyze their prey—leaving the prey animal mentally stunned, allowing the chupacabras to suck the animal's blood at its leisure. Unlike conventional predators, the chupacabras sucks all the animal's blood (and sometimes organs) through a single hole or two holes.

Verminous Bite: The effect is similar to the bite of the vampire bat, or of certain snakes or spiders that stun their prey with venom.

Infectious bite: If a human came in contact with its fangs, the victim would also be transformed into a chupacabras.

Enhanced Strength: A Chupacabra's strength is greater then humans. They can rip flesh and bones with amazing force.

Genet Swapping : The Chupacabras can copy it's victims abilities.

Flight: The creatures are capable of gliding long distances.

They can reproduce without a romantic partner and lay eggs.

Note: Most of these abilities are probably wrong, though I have heard of certain interpretations giving it a reptilian look and some of those versions have wings. I heard the hypnosis and bite part before but not sure about it.

Back