• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-C Upgrade for Cookie Run - Dream Transcendences

The World of Dreams is currently accepted as 5-D, as seen in the previous thread, here.

So, a singular dream within the World of Dreams would be 5-D. There are cases in-story where we have seen instances where characters dream in a dream, they awaken from the dream and enter a new one, viewing the one before it as "unreal". The maximum dream transcendence shown was 3. We also see an instance of Squid Ink Cookie dreaming continuously, and Moonlight Cookie herself dreaming in a dream.

So, with the normal Dream being 5-dimensional, the three other dreams it layers into, each one viewing the one before it as "unreal", thus implying a transcendence. Making it about 8-D.

So, is it just like quantitative superiority dreams?
Possibly. The dreams are metaphysical. They are like Dreams in a Dream like our world. Each dream is viewed as "unreal" to the current one. I'm very unsure about it so i'm gonna wait for staff. if 8-D fails, 6-D will possibly work.

I'm going to disagree. They seem to be leaving their dream to enter someone else, not transcend anything. Need more evidence to be sure.
Well that was for Stardust Cookie alone. Squid Ink and Moonlight have it on a different level. Stardust managed to layer to one dream only

Back