• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizza Mozarella vs... Fingers?

noninho

He/Him
"Let's see how this goes out!", say both the King of Curses, looking like Itadori Yuuji and standing up from a shadow of a tree, and The Executioner from Naples, now a Jockey, getting down from his well-cared horse, Valkyrie. Coming closer from one another, the battle shall start!

Speed is =, starting distance and where the battle takes place are (so far) SBA.
Both at 8-C
Valkyrie, Ball Breaker (and consequentely, Infinite Rotation) are restricted.*
Cleave and Malevolent Shrine are restricted.*

*=Restrictions are made so that the power level keeps at 8-C, but if its argued enough that they cannot be restricted, i change the OP.

Rella rella rella, Pizza Mozarella:
409ce0f158282f670d89518fc8419fbd.jpg

Know your place, you fool:
Sukuna.full.3174162.jpg

Yet another Noninho post that we cannot discuss (incon):

Fear manip gets resisted by corpse part(s), the fire/explosion Sukuna used in shibuya are not IC for immediate use.
Since Sukuna doesn't resist Empathic Manipulation, and he sees Gyro as being inferior to him, calming spin techniques could make Sukuna not want to fight him, then Gyro wins.
Also, nothing close to how spin's bio manip has been used against Sukuna, so despite his resistance I believe spin would work normally.
The only problem would maybe be regen, but I'm totally leaning for gyro here.

Back