• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Scaling in iOS/Max

PhantomØ4

He/Him
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of an application that I can use in a Mac computer that would allow me to pixel scale and draw lines such as in paint?

I no longer have access to a windows and I really have to deal with very annoying screenshotting of every single measurement and uploading them to VSBW for every single shot I use.

Ideally I should be able to draw lines such as in MS paint to make the uploading of images to vsbw straightforward.

Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of an application that I can use in a Mac computer that would allow me to pixel scale and draw lines such as in paint?

I no longer have access to a windows and I really have to deal with very annoying screenshotting of every single measurement and uploading them to VSBW for every single shot I use.

Ideally I should be able to draw lines such as in MS paint to make the uploading of images to vsbw straightforward.

Thanks!
The best option would be GIMP in my opinion, thought not my favorite, it helps get at least some pixel distances.

Back