• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piggy Upgrade Thread (No Major Downgrades Allowed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I grow in strength my pages will too

Note: More will be added

Calculations​

Accepted: Plant Explosion

Yet to be looked at: Grandmother Piggy gets Swatted, Assorted Falling Feats, and Mr. P's Explosive Orb Attack (Probably a Outlier)

Keys​

Mr. P should have Pre-Cyborg and Cyborg keys. "Cyborgization, Resistance to Transmutation and Poison Manipulation (Became a cyborg so that he wouldn't be affected by Substance 128)" and "Natural Weaponry and Weapon Mastery (With his Gun Arm)" are the powers which will listed after a classic "| Same powers as before,". Pre-Cyborg Mr. P's physical strength should be "Likely Human level (Is humanoid some in appearance)".

Range​

Mr. P's gun arm range should be changed to "likely Unknown with gun arm" or something similar

Intelligence​

Here is where the crazy stuff occurs

Unknown​

All Infected should be rated at Unknown as their only intelligence feats are writing messages that are mainly in English (A message written seemingly by Teacher was in morse code I think) and using weapons well

Above Average​

Georgie should get Above Average intelligence as explained on the profile

Extraordinary Genius

"Was able to fight The Player who is a skilled and smart police officer" should be removed from Mr. P's page as they didn't physically fist fight or anything like that.

Mr. P and his scientist friends, The Player, Doggy, Mimi, and Willow Wolf should have Extraordinary Genius intelligence for reasons I'm about to explain. Mr. P is the owner of a large Carnival which has futuristic lights and multiple rides, did various tests and donated large amounts of money at the Hospital which has futuristic keycards, vials, and laser technology, and is a successful billionaire who has donated to many bases all over the nation. Mr. P's group has some showings as well such being capable of turning themselves into cyborgs as seen with Badgy and Cyborg Mr. P, made and the Plant having futuristic lights and technology. The Player is comparable in intelligence to Bunny who is a member of Mr. P's group. Doggy should be comparable to The Player some and is a skilled police officer. Willow Wolf can successfully do crimes and hide from police officers who should be comparable to Doggy. Mimi appears to be capable of operating technology which The Player can't and can operate on a radio.

1. What is Substance 128?

2. A gun being attached to one's body isn't really Natural Weaponry afaik. A point based on semantics, perhaps, but still.

3. I think you misunderstand the premise of Extraordinary Genius. All of those feats are 100% doable with simple Genius intellect. Cyborgization is arguable but in general it depends on the complexity of said cyborg- at the moment, I'm fully against this rating. Extraordinary Genius is generally considered to be beyond that which is possible for normal humans to possess, and would represent an expertise in so many fields that they basically represent a good few of the smartest humans ever born mashed into a single mind. Partially robot-itizing someone isn't inherently a sign of this.

1. What is Substance 128?
Some pages
3. I think you misunderstand the premise of Extraordinary Genius. All of those feats are 100% doable with simple Genius intellect. Cyborgization is arguable but in general it depends on the complexity of said cyborg- at the moment, I'm fully against this rating. Extraordinary Genius is generally considered to be beyond that which is possible for normal humans to possess, and would represent an expertise in so many fields that they basically represent a good few of the smartest humans ever born mashed into a single mind. Partially robot-itizing someone isn't inherently a sign of this.
Last time I checked cyborgs count as futuristic technology. Mr. P should probably smarter than some random guy who works at a mall who upgraded Robby and gave him a chainsaw arm and a advanced optical tracking system in his left eye.

"At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure,"

The Player is capable of doing maps and puzzles while being chased by Infected.

Futuristic technology to an extent, yes, I didn't say it wasn't. Furthermore, as I said, the mere existence of light robotic things doesn't exactly spell out Extraordinary Genius. I must say again, Extraordinary Genius is a level of intelligence essentially unachievable by human beings. Whereas robotics, advanced tracking systems, all of these are absolutely achievable, and existent. I wouldn't consider the feats provided to be anything more than Genius.

Mr. P and his group were capable of accidentally creating a virus that effected the entire nation at minimum which nobody has been able to cure so far in the story and can turn people into Infected. Let's look at other requirements for Extraordinary Genius:

"Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth."

I don't think any of these guys created viruses and futuristic machines

"and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers."

The Player was very confident that they found the location of Willow Wolf and they were correct. The Player was capable of outperforming Robby by beating the Mall chapter.

"This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear."

Mr. P and his group are scientists

"I don't think any of these guys created viruses and futuristic machines"

This doesn't mean anything. And currently didn't doesn't mean can. The machines is the main talking point (robotics currently beyond human science), which would qualify for Extraordinary Genius. Maybe.

"The Player was very confident that they found the location of Willow Wolf and they were correct. The Player was capable of outperforming Robby by beating the Mall chapter."

First part is through a unknown time period where they eventual found the location. They aren't playing chess here, they are running around a mall, with Robby being blinded by the urge to kill.

"Mr. P and his group are scientists"

Understandable, have a nice day. But on a real note, this doesn't mean anything. They created a zombie virus and advanced facilities along with robots, they should maybe get Extraordinary Genius, but I would currently only place these people and these alone as Extraordinary Genius, with the rest being "Gifted, possibly Genius".

1. Being scientists does not denote being a "super scientist".

2. Being confident about your findings isn't the same as literally exactly predicting the future.

3. Mate. Boston Dynamics. Robotics literally exist today.

4. Accidentally making a disease isn't an Intelligence feat.

I am hard against Extraordinary Genius if this is all of the evidence. Genius is perfectly fine.

I'm still against Extraordinary Genius, to be absolutely clear.

I also agree with Bambu. Regular Genius intelligence is sufficient to achieve what has been described above.

Short answer on the three Genius distinctions.
  • Genius level is basically Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Leonard Da Vinci, Stephen Hawking level
  • Extraordinary Genius is someone basically being a human supercomputer
  • Super Genius is characters can come up with God tier level technology just from whatever pieces of scrap they can find or have access to in short time periods
    • Examples being Tier 2 or above reality warping technologies
    • Advanced levels of Subjective Reality
    • Or other over the top or conceptual hax
And we usually stick to lower yield but note they're above baseline if they're somewhere in between.

Short answer on the three Genius distinctions.
  • Genius level is basically Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Leonard Da Vinci, Stephen Hawking level
  • Extraordinary Genius is someone basically being a human supercomputer
  • Super Genius is characters can come up with God tier level technology just from whatever pieces of scrap they can find or have access to in short time periods
    • Examples being Tier 2 or above reality warping technologies
    • Advanced levels of Subjective Reality
    • Or other over the top or conceptual hax
And we usually stick to lower yield but note they're above baseline if they're somewhere in between.
Mr. P based off this could be Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius, due to cyborging himself, inventing complex machinery, and creating a medicine for a unknown disease in a very short timeframe.

Or just high-end Genius works to.

Calculations​

Accepted: Plant Explosion

Yet to be looked at: Grandmother Piggy gets Swatted, Assorted Falling Feats, and Mr. P's Explosive Orb Attack (Probably a Outlier)

Keys​

Mr. P should have Pre-Cyborg and Cyborg keys. "Cyborgization, Resistance to Transmutation and Poison Manipulation (Became a cyborg so that he wouldn't be affected by Substance 128)" and "Weapon Mastery (With his Gun Arm)" are the powers which will listed after a classic "| Same powers as before,". Pre-Cyborg Mr. P's physical strength should be "Likely Human level (Is humanoid some in appearance)".

Range​

Mr. P's gun arm range should be changed to "likely Unknown with gun arm" or something similar

Intelligence​

Here is where the crazy stuff occurs

Unknown​

All Infected should be rated at Unknown as their only intelligence feats are writing messages that are mainly in English (A message written seemingly by Teacher was in morse code I think) and using weapons well

Above Average​

Georgie should get Above Average intelligence as explained on the profile
This still seemingly hasn't been looked at

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted by the staff here?

Thank you. Is it fine if I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back