• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I mean, they're the same tier, but... I don't know if this is a fair fight or not. They're both ridiculously hax'd. They both have High-Godly, and Unicron has an Existence Erasure ability that can affect Primus, who has High-Godly and Acausality Type 4, but can Unicron affect Acausality Type 4 on Pennywise's level (the profile literally says "Greater Acausality Type 4") or even Transduality/Nonduality? At the same time, Unicron literally embodies the things Pennywise would feed off of, so that would make Pennywise a part of Unicron rather than the other way around. At the same time, can Pennywise truly feed off the very concept of fear itself thanks to Unicron being an abstract being? And what in fresh hell can Unicron do about Pennywise's omnipresence (Pennywise is Type 11 Large Size while Unicron is Type 10, though that probs should be fixed)? Honestly, finding a fair Tier 1-A fight is harder than drinking petroleum out of the ocean with a straw. I dunno if I should pit Pennywise against Unicron himself or his most powerful avatar.

Gonna have to start with The Deadlights vs True Unicron here and see if I have to use Avatar Unicron instead. Speed really doesn't matter anymore since both are Immeasurable at their weakest and Omnipresent at the strongest. Here are their profiles:

Pennywise's Profile
Unicron's Profile

Who takes this? God, I hope this isn't a stomp...

Pennywise: 0
Unicron: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Back