• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, may I ask how did you think this match would have been fair?

Penny is a telepath, so his Mind Manip scales to this resistance (I think), hence why he could have mental battles against Maturin.

And the Succubus stomps in every way possible.

Just don't put DnD guys on this level against anything that isn't Lavos or SMT. It just doesn't work.

And then? it's because his Mind Manipulation was supposedly passive, but that doesn't mean anything considering mal's resistance.

Seriously, Penny is one of the characters I like to call "strong one-trick ponies".

They tend to have one very potent ability for their caliber, however, if you get past that ability, you are probably the type of character that can get past everything else he'll throw at you.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So basically:
Can't resist his mindhax = he stomps.

Can resist his mindhax = he gets stomped.
Yes. He's one of those characters.

He has a few other stuff, but as I said, that wouldn't be a problem at all for her.

Also, I'm not sure if his passive maind/madness shenanigans are as strong as his active one, but whatever.

Except that Homura has a lot of other stuff in her 2-A key that is just as dangerous as her Mind Manipulation.

Penny is more "the Darth Nihilus of Low 2-C", while Homura is more so "the Methuselah of 2-A".

DMB 1 said:
Zach, may I ask how did you think this match would have been fair?
Penny is a telepath, so his Mind Manip scales to this resistance (I think), hence why he could have mental battles against Maturin.

And the Succubus stomps in every way possible.

Just don't put DnD guys on this level against anything that isn't Lavos or SMT. It just doesn't work.

gonna hakai this

Zach, tbh, D&D will stomp 99% of matches due to resistances, which sorta sucks since finding a legitimate match for them is made incredibly difficult. That said, spamming stomps probably isn't the methodology. Trial and error is one thing. This is another. No worries boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back