• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya Vs Dark Schneider

Like I said before this is very even.

-Dark Schneider has more hax than Seiya BUT Seiya has reactive evolution which makes him stronger as the fight goes on.

-Dark Schneider has his Dispel Bound forcefields + Eternal Atoms and Seiya has his Divine Cloth + Cosmo Barrier (he can create by putting his palms infront of him) + Arayashiki.

-Dark Scheider has his Judas Pain, Dark Knight Lucifer and Majin Form and Seiya has his 7th Sense, 8th Sense and his 'miracle performing' Determination & Willpower.

-They are both FTL.

I think its a stalemate or inconclusive

apparently the stronger saints in SS are considered acausal now

i don't think Dispel bound is accepted to work on acausal beings..so Seiya would win

it's kinda getting to the point where its getting impossible to argue a win for anyone over Saint Seiya characters short of actual omnipotent people though.

Saitamax said:
apparently the stronger saints in SS are considered acausal now
i don't think Dispel bound is accepted to work on acausal beings..so Seiya would win

it's kinda getting to the point where its getting impossible to argue a win for anyone over Saint Seiya characters short of actual omnipotent people though.
True that!

QPower said:
Like I said before this is very even.
-Dark Schneider has more hax than Seiya BUT Seiya has reactive evolution which makes him stronger as the fight goes on.

-Dark Schneider has his Dispel Bound forcefields + Eternal Atoms and Seiya has his Divine Cloth + Cosmo Barrier (he can create by putting his palms infront of him) + Arayashiki.

-Dark Scheider has his Judas Pain, Dark Knight Lucifer and Majin Form and Seiya has his 7th Sense, 8th Sense and his 'miracle performing' Determination & Willpower.

-They are both FTL.

I think its a stalemate or inconclusive
seiya is way faster than ds

Back