• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owl House Speed Downgrade

Given how popular the show is (and actually good) I might make a blog explaining every speed feat & would-be speed feat for people to have an easier time dealing with them off-wiki.

Done. I added a Varies to Belos' possession, if that's ok.

If everything is good then we can close this thread and open a new one that discusses changes to the verse as a whole aside of speed.
Didn't I get a calc eval'd and approved for Titan Luz' speed?

Yes, but she doesn't have that key yet and so I couldn't add it. After this thread is done a few days after that I will open one (if nobody else does it first, which they can) that covers the new keys, P&A, Intell., and all other things that I have minor nitpicks over.

Back