• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Othinius vs Jean Grey Phoenix (White Phoenix of the Crown)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Phoenix

vs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Othinus

Both in top form, who wins?

So someone from long ago kept telling me how Jean Grey could solo any anime/manga. Of course that was a very long time ago, and that person probably believed what they were saying. However I was just wondering how would she do against a magic god? Strongest form of course.

Since Othinius's speed and Pheonix speed are both unknown, they will both be equalized to avoid to many unknown variables.

Hmm... This is actually really tough. Othinus has superior hax while Jean Grey at her best has far superior speed. I'd say Phoenix of the White Crown should blitz (assuming her speed is equal to her Dark Phoenix form), but her other two forms get beaten into the ground.

Well, her speed is listed as unknown and she's still slower than any of the members of True GREMLIN so....

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I haven't gotten my hands on any translations. Makes you wonder how Touma beat her.

Reppuzan said:
Well, her speed is listed as unknown and she's still slower than any of the members of True GREMLIN so....
Correct me if I'm wrong though, I haven't gotten my hands on any translations. Makes you wonder how Touma beat her.
Touma never beat her lol, she literally handed him a victory due to his main character status. That is literally what they said minus the main character status lol.

Reppuzan said:
well it's not like Jean Grey is really a match for true gremlin magic gods though lol

Not denying that. We just don't know if Othinus is FTL, MFTL, or some other level of speed. It's not good to make assumptions like that, you know?

Well she kept dissapearing maybe she's omnipresent lol, fine then since it's unknown i'll equalize the speeds.

Aurasuke said:
^ Did you mean to say 100%? Lol
No, 0% Othinus and 100% Othinus are the same thing. She said as much before she shattered the universe with Gungnir.

But yea, in NT09, Othinus appears and disappears from the world as she wills it. In her phases, she seems to be above the concept of speed.

Back