• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I tracked back from their profiles correctly, you should equalize speed.

Grimmjow scales above a mach 1059 feat

Orochi scales above several people who are above Atomic Samurai who has a Mach 3500 feat.

Malikobama1 said:
OPM 7-A scaling confuses the heck out of me. I'm not sure how high into the tier Orochi is.
dont think it matter as release grimmjow is much stronger than his base, he is well into H7A using Smallest multiplier of 5x for release/bankai.

I'm gonna go with Grimmjow, at least for now.

He has good range/aoe with his Cero and Balla and given Orochi is quite big, Grimmjow likely won't miss. Plus the flight advantage is a small +.

I can add them unless the profiles are locked.

I will add them when Im back home.

Back