• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Garp Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I really gotta CRT this

Advanced Haoshoku (Can infuse Hao in his punches)
Shockwave Generation (Can produce shockwaves by punching really hard. His passive shockwaves can break Kuzan's ice)
Resistance to Cold Temperatures (Isn't affected by the freezing cold temperatures from Kuzan entrapping him into ice)
Acrobatics (Can jump around off of buildings from far distances away)
Statistics Amplification (With Soru)

Last edited:
9y1k0l0o61xb1.jpeg

Agree with the OP

Statistics Amplification (With Soru)
Personally don't think we should assume this, especially just from that panel alone

Nearly every time soru is used, their original position becomes a blur if I remember correctly... Something not shown with garp on that specific panel

This scan is more convincing tho (even tho me personally don't think there's enough proof he used soru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back