• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ocean pressure

One just need to ability to survive under those pressures, an elevated LS is not required.

Would lifting strength be a method to survive down there though?
I'm pretty sure it should be. Idk why everyone is tryna avoid it.

If I remember certain fishes practically collapse in on themselves when they are taken out from the deeper ends of the ocean to higher ends due to a change in pressure. One of them is the Blobfish IIRC.

Would lifting strength be a method to survive down there though?
I mean like- I think durability to "survive" there? And lifting strength to move there sense you could certainly be stuck on the ocean floor and be alive? Besides water breathing of course

Last edited:
What is the pressure of the deepest parts of the ocean then? That should give the answer since when I searched it gave multiple different answers that were kinda vague

16,000 PSI at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Now did you know Chuck Norris went diving once? That place is now known as the Mariana trench

Back