• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ocationlocation question..

Some context: There is a place that doesn't exist in history at all, it is disconnected from the flow of time and has nonexisten history/Lack history/it doesn't have history.
History here means: Time itslef, the world/reality, timelines, past present or future [or all of them combined].

What would this place get? Do you need special powers to effect it? If yes, what would it be? If someone originates from said place, and that someone stated to be disconnected from time and can survive having thier entire history completely erased. What would that person get?

Acausality (Type 4) for the place and person.

You would need showings of affecting people or places of Acausality (Type 4) to affect it.

Is destroying a Aca4 place mode harder/impressive than destroying a normal one?
And I'm pretty sure you don't need feat of interacting with Aca4 to interact with it, that only applies for Aca5, I could be wrong tho

Is destroying a Aca4 place mode harder/impressive than destroying a normal one?
And I'm pretty sure you don't need feat of interacting with Aca4 to interact with it, that only applies for Aca5, I could be wrong tho
You might be right on that, I just judging it off the fact destroying something that does not exist in the same time period and timeline as you do may be difficult. Especially since if you did, it still wouldn't register as being destroyed in the past, present, or future.

Back