• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number 6 vs Sandman (My Hero Academia vs Marvel Comics)

Destruction Style number 6 is used and speed is equal

sand boi:

6:

incon:

Sandman's weakness says you need a temperature of 3400 degrees F or 1871 degrees C to make his body fuse into glass.

Number 6's body is made of plasma, which is very hot.

Is the temperature needed to turn most of a human body into plasma, sans skeleton and brain, enough to melt his sand into glass?

Since there is no discussion if he cannot do that. And if he can, the question becomes "can he do that before burning himself out?"

Sandman's weakness says you need a temperature of 3400 degrees F or 1871 degrees C to make his body fuse into glass.

Number 6's body is made of plasma, which is very hot.

Is the temperature needed to turn most of a human body into plasma, sans skeleton and brain, enough to melt his sand into glass?

Since there is no discussion if he cannot do that. And if he can, the question becomes "can he do that before burning himself out?"
Six has got 14500 F or around 8000 or so C as plasma.
So, I have a hunch that he might be able to make him fuse into glass

Anyways yeah, destruction style six‘s passive heat will be forcing Sandman into glass, combined with his duplication for more clones, and (if he chooses to use them) plasma based ranged attacks, Sandman is kinda screwed him trying to fight him. And destruction styles timer is long, with Koichi only being able to shorten it because he was able to blow through it’s plasma body using knuckle styles, and sandman can’t do that without turning into Glass.

And destruction styles timer is long, with Koichi only being able to shorten it because he was able to blow through it’s plasma body using knuckle styles, and sandman can’t do that without turning into Glass.
Where was it stated that his attacks was shortening his time limit?

Where was it stated that his attacks was shortening his time limit?
More of an observation, Number 6’s destruction style body is made of all the bomber cells combining and combusting together, which is why it requires more than just six, and a large amount of bomber villains.
If they get blown out, it’d be similar to a direct blow to the body, and while six does regenerate it (it”s not even technically there just spreading out more bomber cells), I’m sure you can see why having to spread the bomber cells thinner when that’s what the forms timer is based on (how much energy is left in the tank) is probably going to lead to it shortening.
Oh course that’s just a guess (which I know you dislike, you just ignore it if you want), because we don’t know how long six would have lasted had he just been allowed to vibe there, thought I’m going to guess longer, because less strain and all.

Why you're even assuming Koichi's attacks are magically erasing his plasma out of existence? He's made of plasma, Koichi's attacks make him disperse but they don't get rid of the plasma. He just reforms because... he's plasma. Punching him is no different than punching the air.

Also his duplication is suicide, since he'll lose the bomber cells and go back to normal. And he can't regenerate his missing organs so he just dies after a short while. I doubt we can say how long Destruction Style can truly last. To be fair we don't know how long Destruction Style would last, he only did the suicide bomber thing when he realized his dream was over. Maybe he could've gone on longer.

Yeah probably.
I mean doesn’t he only need to really hit sandy once? Cause he’ll just turn him to glass

Yeah probably.
I mean doesn’t he only need to really hit sandy once? Cause he’ll just turn him to glass
However I've seen scans of Sandman still being able to form and move as shards of glass. I'm curious to hear about his actual limitations from a marvel expert.

However I've seen scans of Sandman still being able to form and move as shards of glass. I'm curious to hear about his actual limitations from a marvel expert.
Being turned to glass usually incaps him totally, and needs some time to either restore himself to sand or move freely.
Most of the times he remains completely still, at most he does little movements.
When he returned as a glass man, it was still after a day or two since he had been shattered.

To summarize, turning him into glass actually incaps him, at least in the timeframe required for a fight.

The temperature Number 6 plasma would need to be is around 10000°C, I think. Which is more than enough to vaporize Sandman, not just turn him into glass.

If Sandman can survive the initial attack from Number 6, he could outlast him. Since Number 6 is on a time limit, and while we don't know the actual limit itself. I have a feeling Sandman's ability to last would be far better than Number 6's.

Number 6 could wins if he can take him out with his first attack. But if he fails, Sandman will realize 6 can kill him and will likely do everything in his power to avoid being hit. However Sandman's profile has changed, what is happening with that Type 6 Immortality? Has he become too strong for Number 6 to fight?

But funnily enough that actually makes it more fair, since both can 100% one-shot the other

But funnily enough that actually makes it more fair, since both can 100% one-shot the other
Six‘s body is mostly plasma at this point, so while he needs to hit any part of sandman sandy needs to hit exactly one point, so I’d say it’s like a 60/40 for 6

I'd say 6 needs to encompass Sandman in an attack, considering Sandman can just smash something and get more sand, so yeh

Back