• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number 6 vs Gyutaro

V999

He/Him
latest

Number 6 :

Vs

latest

Gyutaro :

Inconclusive:

• Both are 8-C
• Speed was equalized
I'm using second key number 6

Last edited:
Number 6 is High 8-C and he doesn't have an 8-C key. Does he have a counter against Regeneration so potent that it makes it pretty much impossible to kill his enemy using regular physical means? There is also the fact that Gyutaro's poison is strong enough to almost instantly kill someone with poison resistance.

Speed was equalized? So it isn't equalized anymore?

Number 6 can't kill Gyutaro in his first key, his regeneration is too high. Poison is bad, but Number 6 can live as only a brain and a skeleton for a period of time. I imagine any poison would disappear when he goes lightning style. Because he no longer has a circulatory system, organs, muscles, or blood. Except for his brain.

I don't know how Gyutaro's poison works, but stopping the heart apparently stops the spread of the poison? Number 6 doesn't have a heart in Lightning/Destruction Style.

In Destruction Style he possess enough heat and power to kill Koichi in one shot, and AFO stated that it wouldn't even leave a trace of his body beyond. So he might be able to kill Gyutaro in Destruction Style by pulverizing or vaporizing him, since he's a lot less durable than Koichi.

If Number 6 is in his first key, Gyutaro wins easily via regeneration and poison. Since Number 6 has no way of killing him, and going into Destruction Style requires the Bomber Villains to assist him. Lightning Style can't kill Gyutaro and he'll run out of stamina in a few minutes at best and die.

Basically first key is a stomp for Gyutaro as Number 6 has no way of actually killing him.

Second key might be able to kill him by not leaving a trace of his body behind with his attack. However Gyutaro can outlast him, as he has infinite stamina and Number 6 will die once his plasma cools down. Though we don't know how long that'll take, he self-destructed before he could run out.

So IDK what to say.

Poison is bad, but Number 6 can live as only a brain and a skeleton for a period of time. I imagine any poison would disappear when he goes lightning style. Because he no longer has a circulatory system, organs, muscles, or blood. Except for his brain.

I don't know how Gyutaro's poison works, but stopping the heart apparently stops the spread of the poison? Number 6 doesn't have a heart in Lightning/Destruction Style.
Gyutaro inflicts poison via his kama or his blood sickles which have a range of hundreds of meters and can be controlled by Gyutaro to follow Number 6 even if he dodges them. The poison is potent to the point where Tanjiro couldn't move, see or hear properly after he managed to cut Gyutaro's head off through his Demon Slayer Mark awakening despite Total Concentration Breathing allowing the user to slow down the spread of poison and Inosuke has an additional resistance independent from his Total Concentration Breathing and still fell immediately unconscious upon being stabbed by Gyutaro. Number 6 might actually just drop down dead from a scratch if he doesn't transform quickly enough afterwards.

Tengen slowed down the poison by stopping his heart. He didn't actually stop the spread and would have died after the fight because of the poison if it wasn't for Nezuko.

Last edited:
Gyutaro inflicts poison via his kama or his blood sickles which have a range of hundreds of meters and can be controlled by Gyutaro to follow Number 6 even if he dodges them. The poison is potent to the point where Tanjiro couldn't move, see or hear properly after he managed to cut Gyutaro's head off throug his Demon Slayer Mark awakening despite Total Concentration Breathing allowing the user to slow down the spread of poison and Inosuke has an additional resistance independent from his Total Concentration Breathing and still fell immediately unconscious upon being stabbed by Gyutaro. Number 6 might actually just drop down dead from a scratch if he doesn't transform quickly enough after.
The poison isn't relevant to this fight (Because it's a stomp), I was only discussing it because I was curious about how it'd works for possible future battles.

In his first key Number 6 cannot defeat Gyutaro, he can't get past his regen. Number 6 doesn't need a lot of his organs to stay conscious. His sheer will was so strong that he could stay alive as a brain and skeleton for a period of time. I don't think having his heart and all organs stop would be enough to kill him.

If the poison instantly killed his brain then yeah that'd be death. But once again, Number 6 can't beat Gyutaro in his first key period. Poison or no poison.

And in his second key the poison is irrelevant as Number 6 is just a giant plasma creature with a brain and skeleton. I don't think Gyutaro can reach his brain due to the super hot plasma covering him. He turn the body of himself and others into plasma with this all that sheer heat.

The poison isn't relevant to this fight (Because it's a stomp), I was only discussing it because I was curious about how it'd works for possible future battles.

Number 6 doesn't need a lot of his organs to stay conscious. His sheer will was so strong that he could stay alive as a brain and skeleton for a period of time. I don't think having his heart and all organs stop would be enough to kill him.

And in his second key the poison is irrelevant as Number 6 is just a giant plasma creature with a brain and skeleton. I don't think Gyutaro can reach his brain due to the super hot plasma covering him. He turn the body of himself and others into plasma with this all that sheer heat.
Okay.

It was never stated that the poison kills people by stopping their heart or organs though Gyutaro assumed that his poison killed Tengen because he heard Tengen's heart stop beating. That being said, Tengen could only slow down the poison with stopping his heart, so I don't think that this is what Gyutaro's poison primarily does and organs were never mentioned.

Aren't his brain and skeleton a weakness though? His Durability is unknown and he seems to be a lot slower in that form as well.

Aren't his brain and skeleton a weakness though? His Durability is unknown and he seems to be a lot slower in that form as well.
If speed is equalized it doesn't matter. If not equalized than Gyutaro stomps with blitzing speed.

Remember he can't transform into Destruction Style at will, he needs outside assistance to do so. Starting in his first key is a stomp for Gyutaro.

He can't reach his brain or skeleton, he'd get vaporized or ionized by his plasma body. Does Gyutaro's blood have heat resistance to avoid being turned to vapor or plasma?

If speed is equalized it doesn't matter. If not equalized than Gyutaro stomps with blitzing speed.

Remember he can't transform into Destruction Style at will, he needs outside assistance to do so. Starting in his first key is a stomp for Gyutaro.

He can't reach his brain or skeleton, he'd get vaporized or ionized by his plasma body. Does Gyutaro's blood have heat resistance to avoid being turned to vapor or plasma?
Okay.

That makes sense and matches what I know as well.

Gyutaro doesn't have a heat resistance and the same would apply for his blood as well. The only things that can be said here is that Gyutaro is pretty much never going to run out of blood to use, that he could cover the entire district with his blood sickles and that he can spam his blood sickles at will without even needing to swing his kama if he wants to.

I did say he can outlast him. Number 6 will die on his own after an unknown amount of time and Gyutaro's stamina is infinite. Though a single hit would basically vaporize him. Depends on how in character playing keep away would be for Gyutaro in this situation.

Also I have no idea what version of Number 6 is being used here.

I did say he can outlast him. Number 6 will die on his own after an unknown amount of time and Gyutaro's stamina is infinite.

Just, I have no idea what version of Number 6 is being used here.
I guess that's indeed the case. Would it be safe to assume that the amount of time is less than the amount of time until sunrise?

Yeah, the OP should specify that.

Highly doubt he'll even last 1 hour.
Gyutaro is quite skilled and smart and has various options for fighting at range on top of being quite acrobatic. He should be able to last that long as long as he doesn't make egregious mistakes.

Is it in character for Gyutaro to just play keep away? He isn't aware Number 6 can one shot him and Number 6's attack cover a lot of area. Also he does have some tricks, such as detaching his arms and moving them while they aren't attached. Since he has completely control over them, also he can extend his limbs as well.

Also his self destruction would split himself into hundreds of smaller copies of himself that'll chase Gyutaro until they hit him and explode. And while Number 6 was basically blind with pure rage while fighting Koichi, he'd be more tactical in this fight. He should be capable of using all of his other previous abilities, such as homing projectiles.

I guess the clones would be considered homing, considering they did follow people.

Is it in character for Gyutaro to just play keep away? He isn't aware Number 6 can one shot him and Number 6's attack cover a lot of area. Also he does have some tricks, such as detaching his arms and moving them while they aren't attached. Since he has completely control over them, also he can extend his limbs as well.

Also his self destruction would split himself into hundreds of smaller copies of himself that'll chase Gyutaro until they hit him and explode. And while Number 6 was basically blind with pure rage while fighting Koichi, he'd be more tactical in this fight. He should be capable of using all of his other previous abilities, such as homing projectiles.

I guess the clones would be considered homing, considering they did follow people.
He primarily fights using his kama which is a skill he also had as a human though he didn't have a problem with sending blood sickles after Tengen and is willing to utilize his blood sickles in a way that covers large areas like with Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Sickles and the time he completely destroyed the Yoshiwara district. Gyutaro possesses Extrasensory Perception that allows him to sense how strong someone is to a certain extent, so he would know that Number 6 has more raw power than he has. The ability to sense the presence of others and malicious intent would help him as well.

Does the Lightning Style scale to Number 6's first key? The second key is labeled Destruction Style and if the copies can't thoroughly annihilate Gyutaro enough, then he'll just regenerate even if he gets hit.

First key
That's a stomp then since Number 6 has no winning conditions in that case.

He primarily fight using his kama which is a skill he also had as a human though he didn't have problem with sending blood sickles after Tengen and is willing to utilize his blood sickles in a way that covers large areas like with Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Sickles and the time he completely destroyed the Yoshiwara district. Gyutaro possesses Extrasensory Perception that allows him to sense how strong someone is to a certain extent, so he would know that Number 6 has more raw power than he has. The ability to sense the presence of others and malicious intent would help him as well.

Does the Lightning Style scale to Number 6's first key? The second key is labeled Destruction Style and if the copies can't thoroughly annihilate Gyutaro enough, then he'll just regenerate even if he gets hit.

That's a stomp then since Number 6 has no winning conditions in that case.
I was wrong second key

Lightning Style has no relevance if we're talking about his second key. The clones just look like Lightning Style, they aren't Lighting Style. They still possess a large amount of heat that'll vaporize him. Since he lacks any actual heat resistance. Though Lightning Style can vaporize as well, just that it can't vaporize Gyutaro's entire body.

Anyway I'm still newbie here
I can see that already based on the number of comments you have.

Lightning Style has no relevance if we're talking about his second key. The clones just look like Lightning Style, they aren't Lighting Style. They still possess a large amount of heat that'll vaporize him. Since he lacks any actual heat resistance. Though Lightning Style can vaporize as well, just that it can't vaporize Gyutaro's entire body.
So, the clones can also vaporize an entire body?

So, the clones can also vaporize an entire body?
I see no reason why they can't. They're still super heated plasma, to be more accurate they should turn him not into gas/vapor but plasma.

The plasma explosion they create are stronger than what Lightning Style could do by itself.

Also doesn't help that Number 6 is 6.5 Tons, which is over a 7.5X difference. So yeah the sheer heat, heat hot enough to turn himself into plasma, should kill him. Along with the massive power difference from the shockwave.

Note: I admit I'm not the greatest at remembering Vigilantes, due to the fact I haven't reread the series anywhere near as much as the main series.

I see no reason why they can't. They're still super heated plasma, to be more accurate they should turn him not into gas/vapor but plasma.

The plasma explosion they create are stronger than what Lightning Style could do by itself.

Also doesn't help that Number 6 is 6.5 Tons, which is over a 7.5X difference. So yeah the sheer heat, heat hot enough to turn himself into plasma, should kill him. Along with the massive power difference from the shockwave.
Okay.

Okay.

Gyutaro scales unquantifiably above 0.8 Tons. 6.5 Tons is only a little bit above 7 times more than 0.8 Tons.

Actually I take something back... Number 6 might need the rage in order to use Destruction Style. His rage is what is fueling everything, sheer hatred towards Koichi.

I don't think he can be in Destruction Style and calm at the same time. It was never stated he can't, but it was stated that the reason this is happening was due to his rage.

Meaning he might not be able to think all that clearly, he'll just be focused on trying to smash his enemy without much thinking. The exploding clones was something he did as a distraction so he could confront Koichi one on one before he died (Because he was calming down). Hm... I'm not sure actually.

Gyutaro running him out is very high actually. IDK anymore.

Actually I take something back... Number 6 might need the rage in order to use Destruction Style. His rage is what is fueling everything, sheer hatred towards Koichi.
I don't think he can be in Destruction Style and calm at the same time. It was never stated he can't, but it was stated that the reason this is happening was due to his rage.
Meaning he might not be able to think all that clearly, he'll just be focused on trying to smash his enemy without much thinking. The exploding clones was something he did as a distraction so he could confront Koichi one on one before he died (Because he was calming down). Hm... I'm not sure actually.

Is that so? I haven't read the manga but I do recall reading about something like that in the threads.

Okay.

Is that so? I haven't read the manga but I do recall reading about something like that in the threads.

Okay.

So is this inconclusive?

Back