• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Demi-Fiend

Good match first of all.

But novel kars hax is pretty insane.

He has litterally any stand power. Ask me which ones are the most powerful if you want.

Coolkid 11 said:
Good match first of all.
But novel kars hax is pretty insane.

He has litterally any stand power. Ask me which ones are the most powerful if you want.
I Heard he has Requiem version of every stand ever and that's before he reach to heaven. Is that true?

If so, Then i wonder how Stairway To Heaven Requiem works,

It resets all the multiverses and still has infinte speed.

He can also bring fiction to life.

Negate anything you are doing.

Kill the unkillable.

Retcon you.

Do pretty much anything with time.

Has a stand combo whjch lets him to litterally anything

It resets all the multiverses and still has infinte speed.

He can also bring fiction to life.

Negate anything you are doing.

Kill the unkillable.

Retcon you.

Do pretty much anything with time.

Has a stand combo whjch lets him to litterally anything

Ah, Does that mean he has every requiem version before or after reaching heaven? If so, He may win this. But then again Demi-Fiend has the power to harm Kars tho before any on his hax land on him IMO.

Back