• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not kid friendly - CENSORED (Lob Corp) vs Thunder McQueen (JJBA)

Leaning towards the giant block of censored tags that makes even seeing it through an already light hearted design incomprehensible to peer at. For starters, being seen would likely leave McQueen in shock and paralysed until something suddenly nicks him. Even if he somehow wants to commit suicide with it, CENSORED's resistance to soul based attacks could allow it to resist HTH long enough to one-shot him or regenerate (McQueen lacks Regenerationn so CENSORED likely can survive that way since Abnormalities regenerate from being reduced to pieces). And that's not including necromancy

Huh, I actually thought the resistance would be different due to the same fate situation. Kinda like a Destiny Bond.

But one vote for CENSORED!

I think the bottom line is that HTH can't kill CENSORED through his Regenerationn unless McQueen dies to CENSORED itself and not via suicide, given that CENSORED presumably kills things beyond its own capacity to Regenerationn.

I think his Stand ability would work actually. I mean that would usually lead to a tie, but then again... The fate of what CENSORED 'kills' doesn't leave them dead for very long.

Pretty sure it's pretty much just damage reflect. If McQueen snaps his own neck, then CENSORED would have its neck snapped, then regenerate.

It's not actually sort of shared fate situation, but rather any damage dealt to McQueen is mirrored onto CENSORED, and if he dies, well, so will CENSORED.

Back