• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No BBTAG key for the crossover characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, it has nothing to do with what you said because there’s never any mentions of all infinite universes from RWBY being affected in Cross Tag.
I never said it did though? Hence the confusion, youre arguing against a point that no one made

Didn't we already had this discussion like 2 years ago?
Eh, not exactly, the game was discussed a while back but standards changed as did the lore for the verses, with RWBY now having a canon multiverse its entirely viable to say that xtag is an AU, which would make it viable to have profiles scaling from feats in the game itself

Eh, not exactly, the game was discussed a while back but standards changed as did the lore for the verses, with RWBY now having a canon multiverse its entirely viable to say that xtag is an AU, which would make it viable to have profiles scaling from feats in the game itself
The standard changed? Dayum now we can make Project X zone profiles

@WeeklyBattles no it wouldn’t when Arcsys is the main developers for XTAG and it follows BlazBlue lore far more with the events and the boss than it does Persona, Under Night and RWBY combined. Roosterteeth didn’t develop the game.

@WeeklyBattles no it wouldn’t when Arcsys is the main developers for XTAG and it follows BlazBlue lore far more with the events and the boss than it does Persona, Under Night and RWBY combined. Roosterteeth didn’t develop the game.
My guy, that would be more reasoning that its a different continuity from the mainline RWBY canon, ergo more reasoning for them to be considered different enough to have profiles

Why would it when roosterteeth didn’t make the game? It’s Arcsys’ property and it’s named BlazBlue cross tag battle, not RWBY cross tag battle.

Why would it when roosterteeth didn’t make the game? It’s Arcsys’ property and it’s named BlazBlue cross tag battle, not RWBY cross tag battle.
...?

Why would a series have an alternate continuity in a different media made by a different company? This is what youre asking?

What part of that remotely refutes my point that Roosterteeth doesn’t own the rights to the game? Not only that but none of this remotely justifies RWBY getting new pages or tiers when it’s the same characters but a different tier.

What part of that remotely refutes my point that Roosterteeth doesn’t own the rights to the game?
Glass

The fact that they dont own it SUPPORTS the idea that it is a different continuity.
Not only that but none of this remotely justifies RWBY getting new pages or tiers when it’s the same characters but a different tier.
The dozens to hundreds of other crossover profiles we have already are like that, i see no reason why this is an issue, other than the fact that theyre not 'the same characters but with a different tier' and have numerous differences from the mainline canon

Literally all of these with the exception of Shovel Knight Kratos list their lore as 'this character was pulled from their original universe and are now in this game', and theres a lot more than these

How exactly does that support it being a different continuity? That’s at best fanfiction with your logic.

ok, and my point still stands that if they hardly have any difference with their main counterpart with backstory, abilities or personality then those pages shouldn’t be there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back