• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7A keys used.

SBA assumed

Last edited:
ehm you know that Deku can't still utilize the 100% without breaking his bones and can only fights for 2 minuts or something?

No Izuku still cannot use 100% without injuring himself.

At best he can fight for a few minutes before his body gives out on him. Weakness: "Using 100% of One For All's power will break the bones of the limb on which it is used. Although, Deku has shown this doesn't hinder his movements due to his enormous stamina and pain tolerance. While the damage inflicted to his body has been decreased due to his constant training and stronger physique, he still cannot fight at 100% for more than a few minutes before collapsing."

No Izuku still cannot use 100% without injuring himself.

At best he can fight for a few minutes before his body gives out on him. Weakness: "Using 100% of One For All's power will break the bones of the limb on which it is used. Although, Deku has shown this doesn't hinder his movements due to his enormous stamina and pain tolerance. While the damage inflicted to his body has been decreased due to his constant training and stronger physique, he still cannot fight at 100% for more than a few minutes before collapsing."
so is this a mismatch?

And people said the discussion rule wasn’t going to be helpful

But in all seriousness this match has been done like 5 times already it’s a stomp

2 minutes is still plenty of time to beat Naruto right?
Naruto is stronger (Higher than 1.76 GT I believe) and Izuku is only baseline (1 GT). Izuku will be breaking himself with every attack he makes, and not including the damage he takes from Naruto's attack. Naruto is a very strong hand to hand fighter, I say he is better than Izuku in terms of actual showings in close quarters combat.

Naruto can legit defeat Izuku by just dodging his attacks and waiting for him to defeat himself. Izuku's punches aren't even going to heavily bruise Naruto, assuming he lands all of his hits. Naruto blocking his strikes for a few minutes and nothing else will give him the win as well. Izuku lacks the AP to actually break anything of Naruto.

This is also ignoring all of Naruto's abilities. Naruto himself has a massively high pain tolerance and willpower, so he isn't going to lose without some major damage.

This is a clear cut victory for Naruto, without any doubt. I say this is a stomp, but I know people get touchy about that.

Naruto is stronger (Higher than 1.76 GT I believe) and Izuku is only baseline (1 GT). Izuku will be breaking himself with every attack he makes, and not including the damage he takes from Naruto's attack. Naruto is a very strong hand to hand fighter, I say he is better than Izuku in terms of actual showings in close quarters combat.

Naruto can legit defeat Izuku by just dodging his attacks and waiting for him to defeat himself. Izuku's punches aren't even going to heavily bruise Naruto, assuming he lands all of his hits. Naruto blocking his strikes for a few minutes and nothing else will give him the win as well. Izuku lacks the AP to actually break anything of Naruto.

This is also ignoring all of Naruto's abilities. Naruto himself has a massively high pain tolerance and willpower, so he isn't going to lose without some major damage.

This is a clear cut victory for Naruto, without any doubt. I say this is a stomp, but I know people get touchy about that.
What if I change izuku to all might instead?

Naruto wins easily.

I'm not really good with calling stomps and try to avoid it. So I won't call it a stomp.

But I don't see how Naruto doesn't win in the end. The only thing he lacks is Lifting Strength, but without having something like Blackwhip All Might cannot safety restrain Naruto. Nor is such a movement in character for him. Like he has grapples, but restraining someone so they can't move for 24 hours is not something he can do.

Naruto is superior to All Might in all other categories. And has actual hax such as some durability negation by attacking a person's insides.

Naruto wins easily.

I'm not really good with calling stomps and try to avoid it. So I won't call it a stomp.

But I don't see how Naruto doesn't win in the end. The only thing he lacks is Lifting Strength, but without having something like Blackwhip All Might cannot safety restrain Naruto. Nor is such a movement in character for him. Like he has grapples, but restraining someone so they can't move for 24 hours is not something he can do.

Naruto is superior to All Might all other categories. And has actual hax such as some durability negation by attacking a person's insides.
Oof, guess I'll make another match.

Back