• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightwing vs Yandere-Chan

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I am surprised that I made this. This is in character, and Nightwing doesn't know she's a killer yet. Who wins? I might equalize speed.

Nightwing
Yanderesans
Yandere-chan as Sans (which is not included. It's just for an image)

It's funny how close this is, but I'm going with Nightwing since he has more experience, intelligence and an armor that can take all of her attacks.

Giving it to Nightwing. Far more actual combat experience with much better training from the best martial artists in the world, its a virtually superhuman acrobat, and has dealt with everything Yandere can pull out and more.

Nightwing is trained in martial arts and is way faster, he sould be able to tag Yandere-chan and beat her pretty quickly

Because contrary to his popularity and reputation as a casanova and a chick magnet, Nightwing is actually not a pervert and does not seek all the romantic attention he gets (his portrayal in the movies be damned).

Once she starts swinging and starts being psychotic, he'll know something's up. Besides, it's pretty hard to sneak attack him without blatantly superhuman powers.

That´s the problem.

Yandere-chan is a master seductor (exept for senpai), also, Nightwing wouldn´t suspect of her at all.

She is just a normal student.

I don´t see Nightwing suspecting of her if we base this fight on game mechanics, since she wouldn´t have a reason to act up if no one else is in the "fight".

Except for the fact that he is also a master detective, has dealt with women MUCH sexier than Yandere-chan such Selina Kyle, Poison Ivy (who uses pheromones to make herself even more charming to the point of mind control), and Talia al Ghul, and is actually quite modest.

Really, there's no reason for him to lose here.

Mega Robot Plastic said:
That´s the problem.

Yandere-chan is a master seductor (exept for senpai), also, Nightwing wouldn´t suspect of her at all.

She is just a normal student.

I don´t see Nightwing suspecting of her if we base this fight on game mechanics, since she wouldn´t have a reason to act up if no one else is in the "fight".
Do you actually think yandere will win just because her appearance.

Back