• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff member recommendations

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I just want to remind everybody in the staff that we have to continuously actively keep an eye out for good new potential staff members to keep the site running, as we cannot count on everybody being around forever.

If you find somebody that you think is helpful, rational, reliable, and reasonable, feel free to PM me and Azathoth about it.

Wow, I can't believe that no one has posted here since this thread's inception.

Nevertheless, Dragonmasterxyz is generally affable and helpful on the forums (but he can get rather heated during debates). He's also been on the wiki for quite a while now, so I feel that he'd be qualified for the role of Discussion Moderator.

I get heated up to, but only if a user is causing some kind of trouble depending what the problem may be. :/

But aside that, he has been pretty active on threads tho. Could be worthy to have if anything....

Okay. I will place him in the list of potential recruits for the next bafch of staff nominations.

(People usually PM me with these types of suggestions, which is likely the main reason why this thread is not used much)

Yes. It is good to have this thread, in case people prefer it over messaging me directly.

Back