• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New guy with question on editing

S'up everyone, new guys here with a question

How do I edit existing profiles ? I read some of the rules on editing like proper grammar, familiarity, yada yada.. but how do I actually go about doing it? do I need special permission? do I need to be a member for set amount of time? Who do I have to suck up to to get a permit?

You need to be a member for a few days. Some popular verses are locked to avoid vandalism and as such, you usually need a to make a content revision thread if you wanna make changes.

For instance, if you wanted to change Naruto, you would need to make a content revision thread, explain what is wrong with the page and what you propose.

Also, editing of drastic measures, such as adding new abilities, increasing speed and powers should be preceded by a content revision thread. It is not required, but keep in mind if you changed statistics too much for no reason, you would get a warning and then be banned for repeated offenses. Good luck and enjoy your stay here.

Back