• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Abilities for the Fire Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So I've recently went on a Fire Emblem binge lately and I found some new abilities that can be added to one particular "character", the Fire Drago, so in Fire emblem 6, Roy has a conversation with Yah about Idoun, and he explained that he as well as other full blooded dragons has destroyed her soul in order to force her to make more dragons during the Scouring in the 3:05 mark of the video. He also says that he's casted an illusion on Roy by showing what he looks like, while not actually meeting them face-to-face in the 1:55 mark of the video. So since the Fire Dragon in FE 7 is pretty much an actual dragon like Yahn, can the ability of illusion casting and destroying someone's soul be on its profile page?

I don't know if this would actually apply to the Fire Dragon since it has never shown such abilities (although it has also shown no signs of intelligence and could just be too stupid to use them), at best it could be given "Possible Illusion Creation" and "Possible Soul Manipulation"

I agree with possible soul manipulation and possible illusion creation.

More input, and if this does get accepted it should be noted that they aren't used in character

I am uncertain. It seems like too much speculation. All dragons are not necessarily identical in terms of abilities.

I agree with not adding it.

It's too speculatory and we don't know how they did it.

@Index

I didn't mean it that way. But all they say said was that they destroyed her soul. But what they didn't say was how they did it. Was it through a ritual? A tool? A special technique?

There are too many questions to add it as a worthwhile ability.

Well, you had Soul destruction on Akuma´s Raging Demon way before Street Fighter V showed us the Raging Demon "Combo" in his Super Art.

It literally doesnt matter "how" he destroys souls.

Do you want a frame by frame example of him destroying a soul? The method to destroy one?

No, because its meaninless.

If he was stated to be able to destroy a soul, then he can destroy a soul.

Its not like destroying souls is a Pis, specially when its the main point of fe6´s plot

@Index

Method matters.

If you need an elaborate ritual to destroy a soul, it's not useful for combat but should be added for reference.

If you can use it as part of a technique or a weapon, then it is notable and should be added.

However, since we can neither confirm nor deny either of these, I don't think it's worth adding.

Also, the Illusion Creation is could very well just be one of Yahn's abilities and not a dragon ability

@JSW

Yes. I don't recall any other dragon with this ability, so it's best to assume it to be a personal specialty of Yahn's until proven otherwise.

So, in your mind, we should remove every single soul manipulation power that doesnt show exactly every step of the way of magically destroying something like "souls".

That´ll take a while

Like, all of undertale, maybe?

@Index

I hate to be rude, but you're trying to agitate me on purpose, aren't you?

Nevertheless, no.

Your example is flawed since every monster in Undertale is explicitly stated to be able to attack the SOUL. Hell, even their food affects the soul directly.

You know, Rep, they're reaaaalllly starting to remind me of a certain someone

Not to mention the die-hard focus of FE and having a similar name to a previous sock

Hmm....can't really place my finger on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back