• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Negi Springfield Planet level upgrade

Negi previously had a feat that causes an explosion big enough to be seen in comparison to planet Saturn.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YI99H_F-...4HRCAcCcuqS_7wQ6E7CXSEKCZeewCHMYCw/s0/002.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-imPFZEd7...ETqumo47GcXvWohQkx_JCpnOXXTgCHMYCw/s0/016.png

The problem is there is no proper way to calc this as we do not see an actual planet getting destoyed, only a huge explosion comparable to a size of a planet.

However lately we have a character who claimed to be able to posses enough magic power to rotate the Earth for a year using only 0.1% of his power.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/JpdDgjys1...-F1lhqj-FSxoM9A=s0?title=011___1559773813.png

A member has calced Nikitis feat putting it at Planet level.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Nikitis_Laps_Full_Power

Negi Ialda is still said to be the strongest entitity in the entire Solar System.

With this, it confirms Negi's Saturn feat to be more or less Planet level if we scale it to Nikitis.

So I propose for Negi to be upgraded to Planet level and if you disagree what is the lowest end do you think that explosion of that size can produce? Moon level? Possible. Multi-continent level? Unlikely.

I believe the first feat was calculated by Ugarik to be around 6-C.

I think we should hold off on making Nikitis as Planet level until we get some more feats.

I believe you're talking about a different feat. Also there is literally no reason to dismis Nikitis with the amount of hints we are getting in the series with things like Touta tapping into the energy of Venus and possibly Solar System.

@Ranzuki; the calc I linked is for the 2nd page you linked to in the OP.

As for the first page, that one hasn't been calced.

Whatever is happening in the first page, it goes to show the scale of the actual battle and they are clearly Planet sized explosions and also it goes to show that Ialda has enough mooks to cover a sizeable part of Saturn which needs planetary level of magical energy to be able to summon and control that amount of demons.

That being said, there is literally NO reason why Nikitis would not be Planet level at this point nor it should be dismissed as a hyperbole.

You can ask here for a calculation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2975637

As i said on the blog post for the calc

I believe 2.58e+29 joules is for 1 day

For 1 years worth in a single attack i think you'd need to multiply it by 365

So the actual result should be around

I believe 2.58e+29 x 365 = 9.417e+31 joules

9.417e+31 x 1000 = 9.417e+34 joules or 22 Yottatons of TNT (Large Planet level)

Thank you. Is somebody willing to place the calculation in a blog post?

@Antvasima; I have updated the existing calculation in the blog post.

Should be good to go in my opinion

though it might be good to get it evaluated by at least another calc member or two

@Damage3245

Okay. Thank you for the help.

@TataHakai

Thanks, although it is probably best if you mention this in the blog post itself.

If the blog post calculation has been acceoted, somebody experienced can probably apply the results, yes.

The character that the blog post is for doesn't have profile yet.

I will make a profile for the character later today, and then upgrade Negi's profile with that as a reference if that's alright.

That is fine, yes. Thank you for the help.

Damage3245 said:
The character that the blog post is for doesn't have profile yet.

I will make a profile for the character later today, and then upgrade Negi's profile with that as a reference if that's alright.
Can you please make Negima profiles as well especially the girls? I've made most of the OBD profiles several years ago but it's been vandalized by OBD members. Most of the skill descriptions should still be accurate but the photos and character descriptions has been vandalized by a bunch of losers from the OBD. You can copy paste most of the skill info if you want and just update their stats.

Also Touta and anyone above him should scale to Nikitis as well.

Touta shouldn't scale to Nikitis yet, I think. He was crushed flat by 0.1% of his power.

This thread should be primarily for Negi and Nikitis. If other characters require upgrading we can revisit them after the current changes have been made.

Damage3245 said:
Touta shouldn't scale to Nikitis yet, I think. He was crushed flat by 0.1% of his power.

This thread should be primarily for Negi and Nikitis. If other characters require upgrading we can revisit them after the current changes have been made.
He was beating up a mindless Touta also the 0.1% of magic power was meant to be given to Touta to kickstart Touta's new power which makes sense since it draws the entire energy of Venus.
Later, Touta fought pretty evenly with Nikitis. Even, if we assume Nikitis was using only 0.1%, I think that should be enough to upgrade Touta.

I'll make a separate thread regarding this.

Back