• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(NEEDS VOTES) Papyrus vs Shaytan; who goes too far? (Papyrus (Papyrus Goes Too Far) vs Shaytan)

? I made Shaytan's page and standard tactics section. He should start with chain or mind manipulation.
Oh. So Papyrus can probably teleport out of his chains if The Devil tries that. I don’t really think The Devil can dodge Papyrus’ blasts since they’re Subsonic and the one feat he could possibly scale to for dodging energy blasts has an unknown timeframe and is more perception speed than reaction speed. The Devil could potentially use his Necklace of Manipulation to pacify Papyrus, but he doesn’t really use that for himself from what I can see. Since Papyrus has prior knowledge, he could just say the word God a bunch to temporarily stun The Devil and set up an attack and he would know not to get close to The Devil since his mind manipulation seems to rely on contact (though Papyrus does not really go into CQC to begin with). Overall, I’m leaning towards the literal skeleton winning this.

Bones FRA

Oh. So Papyrus can probably teleport out of his chains if The Devil tries that. I don’t really think The Devil can dodge Papyrus’ blasts since they’re Subsonic and the one feat he could possibly scale to for dodging energy blasts has an unknown timeframe and is more perception speed than reaction speed. The Devil could potentially use his Necklace of Manipulation to pacify Papyrus, but he doesn’t really use that for himself from what I can see. Since Papyrus has prior knowledge, he could just say the word God a bunch to temporarily stun The Devil and set up an attack and he would know not to get close to The Devil since his mind manipulation seems to rely on contact (though Papyrus does not really go into CQC to begin with). Overall, I’m leaning towards the literal skeleton winning this.

Bones FRA

Bones FRA
Counted.

Back