• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) nsane Sanic barges into Gacha life (Krystal & Slade (That One Mute Girl) v. Sonic the Hedgehog (Insane SonAmy: Anything))

I'll stop the spam here for Krystal.

Conditions: Slade and Krystal have all of their optional equipment minus their guns and sword. They start in a classroom 20 m away from Sonic, who's in a hallway. The time is daytime during the school day. (All the characters here start in a school)

Villainous couple:

AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!: 4 (MintyBoi1, me, Froggytron, Javenplayz253)

Incon (They all die from cringe):

Last edited:
So last time we established Sonic is physically superior to all the Gacha guys. And without guns, supernatural willpower and pain tolerance can let Sonic shake off any non fatal wounds. I’m not sure what Krystal can actually do here to help. Disguises don’t help and I’m not sure how her poison works, but it sounds like it needs to be ingested which Sonic surely won’t do in a combat scenario. And if she tries to push him, she’ll just get beaten down or grabbed. I’m thinking unless the two come up with some great plan, Sonic just presses his strength and endurance like before.

So last time we established Sonic is physically superior to all the Gacha guys. And without guns, supernatural willpower and pain tolerance can let Sonic shake off any non fatal wounds. I’m not sure what Krystal can actually do here to help. Disguises don’t help and I’m not sure how her poison works, but it sounds like it needs to be ingested which Sonic surely won’t do in a combat scenario. And if she tries to push him, she’ll just get beaten down or grabbed. I’m thinking unless the two come up with some great plan, Sonic just presses his strength and endurance like before.
I intended for the duo to start out of line of sight tho. That is unless if the duo still has a wimcon currently rn

The distance is nearly as long as the height of this thing. Would the opponents even see each other? Is there a door with a see through window? That is what I haven't specified here.

I intended for the duo to start out of line of sight tho. That is unless if the duo still has a wimcon currently rn

The distance is nearly as long as the height of this thing. Would the opponents even see each other? Is there a door with a see through window? That is what I haven't specified here.
Yeah, that’s why I mentioned them coming up with a plan. But I’m still not sure what they actually do to try and get Sonic.

Stealth+knives. They're more sane and could exploit Sonic's behavior
How good is Krystal’s stealth? Slade can sneak up behind people but she doesn’t have any feats listed. Also do they know where Sonic is and is it in character to start with stealth on someone they don’t have prior knowledge of?

How good is Krystal’s stealth? Slade can sneak up behind people but she doesn’t have any feats listed. Also do they know where Sonic is and is it in character to start with stealth on someone they don’t have prior knowledge of?
She does... she sneaked up on Arabelle and shoved her into traffic.

Slade and Krystal would attempt to fight Sonic head on first. So I see this as another W for sonic.

She does... she sneaked up on Arabelle and shoved her into traffic.

Slade and Krystal would attempt to fight Sonic head on first. So I see this as another W for sonic.
I saw that but wasn’t sure if it counted since it was put under LS. But if their first plan is physical confrontation, I can see Sonic managing to take at least one of them out and if the other tries stealth, him using his endurance to win regardless. Voting Insane Sonic.

I saw that but wasn’t sure if it counted since it was put under LS. But if their first plan is physical confrontation, I can see Sonic managing to take at least one of them out and if the other tries stealth, him using his endurance to win regardless. Voting Insane Sonic.
I'll update the profile on clarifying this later.

Wait. So does Insane Sonic appear as an L on Slade's page twice (And vice versa for Insane Sonic winning against Slade twice)? XD
There's clarifications on how each match is different, so yes... sortta

Slade lost on a different team. Are you refering to Sonic's Ws?

Back