• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need help

So, I've been trying on and off to make accurate stats for White Wolf's Exalted because I thought what people at RPGNET and Spacebattles were saying was ******* stupid, but I had no money and the Trove was down, and so I couldn't get the books.

Until now. I did some checking around, and...I found a Mediafire link with all of the 2.5e PDFs. Every single one of them. So I am going to go through the ardous task of reading each and every PDF to try to rank its power, at least if I'm not busy working on my own TTRPG.

My Discord Tag is ♣♣Omninova Stella♣♣#3237. If you want to help me, go ahead, do so.

statements (Solar Exalted):

Most Charms, whether they say so or not, work by manipulating Essence. To use their powers, the Solar Exalted pour great fountains of Essence into their body, mind and heart—a wealth of raw magic that later Ages will find unimaginable. A mere 10 motes of Solar Essence is power comparable to a philosopher’s stone or the blade Excalibur. Combos and Charms with the Obvious keyword often involve contrails of magic following the character’s every move and random flares of Solar light. If you’re not sure how a given Charm could possibly accomplish its effect, that’s the answer— every Solar is carrying around more power in his personal Essence pool than the atomic bomb that struck Hiroshima, spending and shedding it with the reckless abandon of the heroes of the dawn.

So this means all Solars are 7-C at minimum. The Wyld Hunt, which consists of several elite Dragon Blooded, can kill beginning solars. So, tier 7 Exalted.

There's also the fact that Perfect Defenses can canonically block everything in setting, which goes up to 3-A attacks. This is just me remembering random stuff and going over the 2.5e corebook.

Based on their Charms and sorcery, which are supernatural powers they can do most of the time, they would have Martial Arts, Amazing Accuracy, Social Influencing, Weapon Creation, Hammerspace, Reality Warping, Summoning, Elemental Manipulation, Light Manipulation

I dunno if those are real powers or not i got some of them right

Back