• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need help with a calc. Please and thank you.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only

(Feat happens around 32:39:90 and ends around 32:40:20 - got this number via watchframebyframe)

Context: Essentially, the character in the video is named Shuichi and he is running around in a school order to find clues so the he could found a headmaster/mastermind of a killing game into a trial, unfortunately, one of his classmates have broken the rules and declared all out war against the headmaster/mastermind, so they ordered five of their killer robots called Exisal to attack Shuichi's friend, Shuichi (+ others) were affected by this kill order as a side-effect. So when Shuichi is getting punched with enough force to slam him against the wall by an Exisal, there is no hint of holding back to spare their lives in the slightest but it is likely a casual punch at most, but Shuichi isn't affected in the slightest and he can easily endure other punches by other Exisals as well.

However... I have no idea how to calc this out and need your help with a few problems.

First off, there is no official height for the Exisals in any official works or official tweets from the creator of the series: They can traverse through school hallways without issue, however, so that might be a good measuring stick. Idk. Should I try to use pixel scaling here?

Secondly, there is also no official weight, but I want to ask if I could potentially use the weight of the heaviest of Shuichi's friends to lowball a weight for the Exisal or use the value of a car as a base. But, I don't know if this is viable.

Thirdly, the attack that slammed Shuichi into a wall is from a punch... This is an issue somewhat since I don't know the exact speed of a punch.

I am pretty sure that this calc is relatively easy, but I am a complete noob at making calc, so I am still stuck in step one, so, any help would be nice!

Oh ye. Exisals also have a Vs. Battle Wiki Page. AP and Dura is 2.15 Tons (High 8-C), and have Supersonic + Speed (880-900 M/S). Won't use any of the numbers on the page since I am sure that is calc-stacking.

Exials AP is 2.15 Tons, While Shuichi can survive the attack. Then Shuichi's Durability is 2.15 Tons too, because it can withstand a blow as strong as 2.15 Tons

Back