• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked at Naruto's profile and it's sad to say that it looks a bit...worn. As in, he's being rather lowballed a lot. Now, I ask that you do not take my as a 'butthurt fanboy,' I just want you to hear me out. Starting out with his speed, Naruto is at the least faster than light. This video here explains how he is faster, but in case that isn't acceptable, I will gladly explain it out here. Now, I will be using Naruto as he is shown in the 4th Great Ninja War here, just to clarify.

Now, before anything else, I would like to bring up a point in the War where Naruto was fighting against Madara (who had became the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki at this point). Specifically, the point where Madara uses Storm Release: Light Fang. As clearly stated in the 4th Databook, this jutsu goes at light speed.

Storm Release- Light Fang
Storm Release: Light Fang

(Sorry for the poor picture quality, had trouble finding the english translation of the page. Keep in mind it's Page 321 of the 4th databook, though.)
When Madara used this against Naruto, Naruto dodged the attack at point-blank range. He dodged an attack going at light-speed when it was literally right in front of his face. In literally the next frame after the attack breaks his staff, he's already out of the way. This means that Naruto went so fast he was able to dodge a light-speed attack at point-blank, meaning that he was moving at least as fast as the speed of light to dodge it (I know I'm stressing it a bit, but the man saw and dodged light before it could touch him!).

Also, I would like to bring up the point that Might Guy (using the Eight Gates) was moving so fast that he began to bend space. Now, of course, physics dictates that you can't bend space by sheer speed; however, something that should be noted is that when you go at a certain speed, you can become a certain mass, and at a certain mass is where you can bend space. The only thing known in nature that bends space is a black hole. Now, keep in mind that I am not saying Guy has the mass of a black hole, but he is relativistic to at least light speed as well since distorting the space around him would require at least light-speed travel if not a lot greater than lightspeed considering that black holes kinda screw light (since light cannot escape a black hole). Lowballing Guy, he is around relativistic to the mass of a black hole all things considered. I'd also like you to keep in mind that Madara at this time was doing his best to counter Guy, throwing Truth-Seeking Orbs, reacting to Guy, blocking him, etc. At this time, Lee had thrown Minato's kunai in front of Guy (While Guy was still charging Madara) and Minato at point-blank range in front of Guy used his Flying Thunder God Technique to block Madara's attack then he still teleported before either could react to him.

The point of me talking about this is me giving a basis for Madara's speed. Now, one of the databooks clearly state that Naruto's reaction speed indeed meets or exceeds that of Madara in his Ten-Tails form. If Naruto meets or exceeds Ten-Tails Madara in terms of speed, he would be more than able to dodge Eight Gates Guy who is going at least at lightspeeds. I think this is sufficient to prove Naruto is faster than light considering he's dodged faster than lightspeed attacks and is either equal to or greater than Madara in terms of speed (And Madara was holding off Guy who was, again, going at least lightspeed, meaning Naruto would easily be able to do the same). The video explains this in much more greater detail than I could, so I suggest watching that if you don't believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back