• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto way above moon level?

If it took like, 50-100 ninja to power the moon destroying canon in the Last

and EDIT: (This was when he had HALF of Kurama as well) Bijuu Naruto split his chakra to thousands 3x their normal chakra

Doesn't that mean Naruto exceeds the amount to destroy a moon by a LOT? like x60?

This argument sounds familar, could have sworn i saw a vid on youtube with someone who was using this argument for planet level naruto, anyway the average shinobu is like what building level maybe? Even if there were thousands of them they shouldn't be able to create a moon level attack, so this is clearly pis i think, and naruto himself doesn't have any feats above moon level.

There we're only 50-100 shinobi powering a canon that would blow up the moon, and Naruto tripled approximately a thousand shinobi which is WAY above the necessary chakra needed

Most jonin wouldn't even compare to Kakashi's chakra capacity

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
There we're only 50-100 shinobi powering a canon that would blow up the moon, and Naruto tripled approximately a thousand shinobi which is WAY above the necessary chakra needed.
if we follow this logic (which is pis), then Madara is Large Planet level for gathering the chakra of everyone in the Naruto world.

I don't think you understand how massive the gap is in order to be able to destroy the moon, if even there were a thousand tail beast mode naruto from the 4th great ninja war, you know the one which is like large island level and would be like a god to normal shinobu, he wouldn't be able to destroy the moon so 50-100 fodder being able to do it makes no sense, and naruto himself has no feats above moon level.

well even if it makes no sense they we're going to do it and if Naruto didn't beat Toneri as the Raikage said he would've forced them to blow up the moon with Naruto's team on it

So I guess we'll just completely ignore a large plot point to come to the conclusion that they can't blow up a moon?

eeeeehhh

To be fair here the cannon was powered up by all 5 Shinboi nations and not just fodder Ninja but also the Kage and IIRC, Sasuke too who showed up to help defend the Village against the falling meteorites. IDK if this helps or anything (btw nott saying I agree/disagree with this just adding input).

I'm not sure if the Kage were there but Bee was.

Also, I'm not sure but is this to speculate if BM Naruto is Moon level or what? Because that can't be possible. I don't think the creators were thinking of something like that. It's not like the blast from the cannon would kill Naruto at his peak or anything anyway. Also, I don't think it's PIS. If a situation like this is required again, and Naruto and Sasuke aren't available, the cannon would be the next thing to be considered. But I don't think it should scale to Naruto or something.

Same. Tho I have to admit if Sasuke's chakra was put forth into the cannon, which is likely since he was there, then the cannon having enough power to destroy the moon doesnt sound TOO absurd.

Also now that im thinking about it didnt the Cannon take power from all Shinbo worldwide and not just the 5 nations? I remember the news of Toneri's plan to crash to moon into the earth being announced to all nations across the globe or something like that.

The moon getting destroyed from a cannon powered by fodder shinobi sounds strange but considering it would have done so if not for Killer Bee refusing to fire it off, I don't see why we would need Sasuke as a justification for the cannon being able to do so.

I'm not sure about all the shinobi powering it because I remember some shinobi in Suna when Gaara stopped some meteorites and when Lee destroyed one. I think it was only the Kumo shinobi.

Burning Full Fingers said:
The moon getting destroyed from a cannon powered by fodder shinobi sounds strange but considering it would have done so if not for Killer Bee refusing to fire it off, I don't see why we would need Sasuke as a justification for the cannon being able to do so.
I figured Sasuke could be used as once since not only is Sasuke massively stronger than all the other Shinobi who were powering the canons, but Sasuke was also the only shinobi at the time other than Toneri who was comparable to Naruto. In fact wasnt Sasuke stronger than Toneri at that time since Naruto pretty much one shotted Toneri and Sasuke was = to Naruto?

It can't be since it's a device that was about to be used. Like if all the shinobi combined their jutsu like they did against the Juubi, it wouldn't be able to destroy the moon. It's the device that made it possible so I don't see what's strange about it.

Alright.....then....if we do accept this....then how strong would it make Naruto from the last?

We should figure that out first and go from there.

Given the sheer number of Naruto threads lately, I am seriously thinking of uniformly banning most of them. The staff simply do not have the time to constantly deal with it.

Back