• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto, lacking justifications.

There are a bunch of profiles in this verse that are severely lacking in proper justifications. I'll use a couple examples.

Might Guy: At least Mountain level+ (Was able to defeat Kisame Hoshigaki) For all three times Guy fought Kisame, he was in his 7-C state, and not fused with Samehada. This does not justify 7-A.

Itachi Uchiha: Mountain level+ (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them), At the time of this fight, Kakashi was only 7-C, and Kisame is only 7-C unless he fuses with Samehada. This absolutely does not justify 7-A.

These are only two profiles with garbage justifications, there are more that I both do and don't know about.

So yeah, changes need to me made.

We were waiting for some calculations to be approved. We also need to revise the Part I and have the 6-C revision to be completed as well.

M3X said:
We were waiting for some calculations to be approved. We also need to revise the Part I and have the 6-C revision to be completed as well.
Oh, interesting. I'll take a look at said calculations.

If you want, I can show you all the calculations we'll use to scale the characters

Yeah currently we are awaiting calc members to evaluate the new calcs but Kisame 7C rating was supposed be removed awhile ago like Itachi because the percentage doesn't make sense when he is stronger than that consistently

No actually it may means so now because of a recent data book find from a while ago

Also depending on the character we accept it if the ninja has good control over his chakra

Back