• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naoto Kurogane (BlazBlue)

I'm kinda disappointed that this character is not installed here in the wiki, but i decided to do a move after knowing how to make a thread.

His details (After i and one of my friends had played the game) are as follows:

Tier: Likely 5-A, Possibly higher.

Name:
Naoto Kurogane, Naoto Terumi (Former).

Origin: BlazBlue (Bloodedge Experience)

Classification: Human (Formerly), Dhampir (Human-Vampire Hybrid), Student, Servant, Expy.

Powers & Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Blood Manipulation, Regenerationn (Mid-Low to Low-Mid)

Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Able to trade blows with Ragna, and is on a Higher Tier than the rest of the cast of Central Fictio.)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ or more. (While Ragna can keep up with a mild speed Yuuki Terumi, Naoto's leg stretching allows him to surpass this feat.)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 1+ (Can lift Iron Tager effortlessly, easily pinned Nu-13 to a wall...)

Striking Strength: Class PJ at best (His Physical Prowess, combined with his high Life Force Reading, which is comparable to the STAR WARS Multiverse's Midi-chlorian, him being The most powerful Playable Character in CentralFiction at S-Tier, and him possibly able to take on a Six Hero, can potentially destroy the rest of the BlazBlue Roster...), easily sent Ragna toppling with a single punch.

Durability: Island level+ (As a servant of Raquel Alucard, he matched Rachel Alucard, move for move; something Ragna can't do.)

Stamina: Unknow (While he can last longer than many opponents in battle, he has tired on occasion, proving not all BlazBlue characters are perfect; he also has to use his blood portions sparingly to survive as he still has a body that's part human...)

Range: Typical physical length, extended reach with moveset, Increased Life Force Value

Standard Equipment: None Notable.

Intelligence: Average (At least High School Level, most likely smarter, and cunning...).

Weaknesses: Is oblivious to the ideas of the primary BlazBlue universe, Continual use of his Drive, The Bloodedge, Drains his blood.

P.S: I want to know your opinion, and if there's anything wrong with the Power and Stats, please tell me to correct it.

Back