• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now watching Monster Hunter Rise and seeing the profile of The Hunter I think this can happen, would like if The Hunter fight with his gun type armament but I'm not gonna force that. Speed equalized, High Rank Hunter and End of Main Story or After-Stories Hajime, not really sure what to use between the two (In the end was used the After Stories key).
Hajime: 7
vs
Hunter: 0
Inco: 0

Last edited:
Why is Hajime even high 6-A. Does he just upscale from his 6-A key? Monster Hunter’s high 6-A ap is all over the place. I’ve heard some people say they are 2 exatons only for other people to say it is baseline. Though MH literally can’t be baseline since they scale to burning the surface of the planet and shaking it both of which aren’t baseline (shaking it is 13 petatons and burning it is 150 last I checked). As far as I can tell the Hunter should ap stomp: especially since he scales to something that stomps 2 of the creatures that preform the high 6-A feat. I guess this depends on if Hajime’s exist erasure and sealing are usable in combat, his profile makes it seems like they aren’t.

Why is Hajime even high 6-A. Does he just upscale from his 6-A key? Monster Hunter’s high 6-A ap is all over the place. I’ve heard some people say they are 2 exatons only for other people to say it is baseline. Though MH literally can’t be baseline since they scale to burning the surface of the planet and shaking it both of which aren’t baseline (shaking it is 13 petatons and burning it is 150 last I checked). As far as I can tell the Hunter should ap stomp: especially since he scales to something that stomps 2 of the creatures that preform the high 6-A feat. I guess this depends on if Hajime’s exist erasure and sealing are usable in combat, his profile makes it seems like they aren’t.
His AP in this key come from be equal to Shia who fighted and defeated the will of the planet Lutria, also from Hajime himself defeating (without his amps like Limit Break or Overload) the embodiment of all the oceans , the darkness, the wind, vapor and cold of the world simultaneously while holding back so they didn't died and the place in which they were wasn't destroyed. The existence erasure isn't able, that's something possible when bloodlusted, all the rest of the equipment is usable in the last key. The sealing I don't remember from what come, but isn't much in character.

Edit: Finded the seal, yeah, is not really in character, if needed he could do it, but would be of his lasts options.

Last edited:
How does being the will of the planet equal ap at all. Especially high 6-A if he truly is the planet he would be 5-B, if he isn’t that shouldn’t be ap at all.

I also don’t see why they are 6-A, last I checked having a pocket dimension with an ocean isn’t ap (a few verses I know that scales to the same thing were downgraded), and even if it is ap it was island level for every other profile that scaled to it.

Ignoring all of that though, if Hajime instant “I win” options aren’t in character then the Hunter just one hits them.

Lutria is the will of the planet and the mother of all life, if she dies, her death would affect all life.

Eht's dimension has many different layers, one with like a lot of books, one with a city, one with a large amount of mountains, one with a large island in the middle of island etc.

Eht dying equals, the entire dimension collapsing.

That's the reasoning, make a CRT if you think it's wrong, a vs thread isn't the place for this.

As for Hajime's move set, soul manipulation is pretty in character for him to use in the Afterstories.

Lutria is the will of the planet and the mother of all life, if she dies, her death would affect all life.

Eht's dimension has many different layers, one with like a lot of books, one with a city, one with a large amount of mountains, one with a large island in the middle of island etc.

Eht dying equals, the entire dimension collapsing.
Why does the first thing matter. How does being the will of the planet translate to ap in anyway.

The second part matters on how large those dimensions are and reading the profile I don’t see why it is 6-A. The only thing that seems to place them their is the ocean part, but last I checked that only made characters 6-C.

She is the mother of all life, whose death is linked to every life on the planet, you can basically equate this to like destroying all life on Earth essentially, which would be High 6-A. Her being the will of the planet itself also gives her control over basically everything on the planet, there is no place nor person she can't grasp.

I don't really know what other verse has a ocean feat like this, so can't really comment, but again a vs thread is not really the place for this.

How does being the will of the planet equal ap at all. Especially high 6-A if he truly is the planet he would be 5-B, if he isn’t that shouldn’t be ap at all.

I also don’t see why they are 6-A, last I checked having a pocket dimension with an ocean isn’t ap (a few verses I know that scales to the same thing were downgraded), and even if it is ap it was island level for every other profile that scaled to it.

Ignoring all of that though, if Hajime instant “I win” options aren’t in character then the Hunter just one hits them.
In the case of the pockets realms they were destroyed with their fight and even a character much more weaker than them (Miledi) could compress all of the pocket realms with her final magic, and Lutria is said to be even more powerful than Ehit, while she also have the power of all the divine spirits (the emboidment of the thing they are) together. But if you don't like this feats, thing that I can understand, could be used the feat of stomping hell, a planet with nine layers each of them of various km high, when Hajime was fighting in the last layers the impact make earthquake that were sensed even in the surface.

“it's the same as if you destroyed all life on Earth essentially”

that isn’t an ap feat.

“Her being the will of the planet itself also gives her control over basically everything on the planet, there is no place nor person she can't grasp.”

That also isn’t an ap feat.

I’ll make a question and answer board later, but I don’t see why they should be 6-A or high 6-A.

“it's the same as if you destroyed all life on Earth essentially”

that isn’t an ap feat.

“Her being the will of the planet itself also gives her control over basically everything on the planet, there is no place nor person she can't grasp.”

That also isn’t an ap feat.

I’ll make a question and answer board later, but I don’t see why they should be 6-A or high 6-A.
The comment I make could make you feel better for the AP rating, if possible can be mentioned other feats but I think that can work sufficient.

Hajime also have things that ignore the durability, like metal particles inside the body to damage the opponent, damage to the soul, space attacks, and so.

From what I get The Hunter need his equipment to use and resist somethings, but different from Hajime as far I now he can only carry some of them while Hajime have all his artifacts in his ring, so depending on what The Hunter have equipped he shouldn't be able to resist some of the things of Hajime.

The Hunter resist soul manipulation (naturally, without equipment). How does Hajime spatial attacks work? Also my phone is about to die so I’ll be back later.

How does Hajime spatial attacks work?
With Bolas can restrain the target with it quickly wrapping the space, with Orestes he can teleport his attacks and they can also sever the body by shrinking the portal's size, Cross Bits create space isolation barriers (can be of multiple layers) can attack with space magic and self explode, Gran Farensen is a granade of gravity to drag foes towards it, Exise Bullet are bullets than can teleport between them and Hajime also can teleport to them, Space Explosion Grenade that distort space and generate shock waves powerful enough to prevent teleportation, and the Crystal Key that can create a gate to any place. This I think is all the artifacts with space magic, I think he himself can also enchant himself with it to make space magic attacks though I'm not completely sure of this, aside from that Hajime also have other artifacts that do other things so I think would be the better for The Hunter use equipment that are balanced, if a armor is good against electricity, mind manipulation, and poison, but it's weak or not so great against fire (just to say a example) things like Hyperion would be fatal for him.

I’m going to busy for the rest of the day, but the mind manipulation resist I believe is also without armor.

Why would Hyperion be fatal to the Hunter if they are wearing armor weak to fire. The Hunter without armor can survive fire that scales to either stomping 26 petatons or 300 petatons. Lots of the Hunter’s resistances come without armor, only elemental resistances come from them for the most part and the Hunter can survive those elemental attacks without armor.

I’m going to busy for the rest of the day, but the mind manipulation resist I believe is also without armor.

Why would Hyperion be fatal to the Hunter if they are wearing armor weak to fire. The Hunter without armor can survive fire that scales to either stomping 26 petatons or 300 petatons. Lots of the Hunter’s resistances come without armor, only elemental resistances come from them for the most part and the Hunter can survive those elemental attacks without armor.
A base mind resistance is not enough, 'even a non-combatant like Aiko could resist Noint's dark magic which brainwashes her opponents', and the mind manipulation of Hajime work in persons of his level, and even have changed the memory of the whole planet.

Hyperion even when was a prototype destroyed the capital of a country and make that all shined like it was noon even though it was night, Pulse Hyperion is the upgraded version which much more base power and even different levels of potency depending of how muchs furnace's are deployed, just one Pulse Hyperion was enough to fight equally with the the personification of the sun (the girl is literally that, not just a title) and Hajime can spam various of them.

If I have to say I think The Hunter would need to concentrate in fire resistance, mind resistance, soul resistance, electricity/paralisis resistance, poison resistance, vibration resistance and spatial resistance, this I would say are the "elements" that could become more problematic for him, if he don't resist pretty well one then is probably that Hajime would exploit that.

A base mind resistance is not enough, 'even a non-combatant like Aiko could resist Noint's dark magic which brainwashes her opponents', and the mind manipulation of Hajime work in persons of his level, and even have changed the memory of the whole planet.

Hyperion even when was a prototype destroyed the capital of a country and make that all shined like it was noon even though it was night, Pulse Hyperion is the upgraded version which much more base power and even different levels of potency depending of how muchs furnace's are deployed, just one Pulse Hyperion was enough to fight equally with the the personification of the sun (the girl is literally that, not just a title) and Hajime can spam various of them.

If I have to say I think The Hunter would need to concentrate in fire resistance, mind resistance, soul resistance, electricity/paralisis resistance, poison resistance, vibration resistance and spatial resistance, this I would say are the "elements" that could become more problematic for him, if he don't resist pretty well one then is probably that Hajime would exploit that.
How likely is Hajime starting with mind manipulation.

note: the Hunter doesn’t have baseline resistances I believe he scales to hundreds or thousands but it seems Hajime’s is planetary so it doesn’t matter.

I waited on responding to this thread because I don’t know how elemental resistances work on this site currently. If it’s based off ap Hajime’s elemental attacks aren’t doing anything because the Hunter can survive elemental attacks from people with vastly higher ap, if it’s based purely off temperature then Hajime can one shot. Though the Hunter can also one shot with any of their attacks because they stomp 300 petatons while Hajime is baseline (at best, I don’t even think he should be tier 6-A, but discussion for another time).

The Hunter without armor can survive poisons that kill skyscraper sized creatures, I don’t think he would need armor to survive, plus he has antidotes.

How likely is Hajime starting with mind manipulation.

note: the Hunter doesn’t have baseline resistances I believe he scales to hundreds or thousands but it seems Hajime’s is planetary so it doesn’t matter.

I waited on responding to this thread because I don’t know how elemental resistances work on this site currently. If it’s based off ap Hajime’s elemental attacks aren’t doing anything because the Hunter can survive elemental attacks from people with vastly higher ap, if it’s based purely off temperature then Hajime can one shot. Though the Hunter can also one shot with any of their attacks because they stomp 300 petatons while Hajime is baseline (at best, I don’t even think he should be tier 6-A, but discussion for another time).

The Hunter without armor can survive poisons that kill skyscraper sized creatures, I don’t think he would need armor to survive, plus he has antidotes.
He normally open with his guns, but can easily use the other things if he want. The guns don't gonna hurt The Hunter so he would instantly change to Schalgen AA which focus in pierce power and missiles, Schalgen have immense pierce power and in the few intances in which couldn't pierce something Hajime would shoot it various times in the exact same place to pierce, the effectivity of the missiles would depend in the temperature damage that you mentioned, so not gonna touch that part until a clear answer of the site about that.

Hajime have his instincts that make him defend even before know why he need to defend and his Demon Eye have Foresight, so it's gonna be hard to one shot him even in the case The Hunter have the AP.

The things like the mind manipulation, sould manipulation and so he tend to use them mostly when feeling annoyed, think that the other is problematic, don't want to kill (in some cases), and so. This is in character so that can certainly happen, just that they aren't gonna be the first option (probably).

I doubt the pierce part is going to help. If I read the ap gap correctly the Hunter is over 300 hundred times stronger (ignoring how he stomps that). I guess this depends on whether the Hunter manages to him them once or if Hajime just mind hacks.

I doubt the pierce part is going to help. If I read the ap gap correctly the Hunter is over 300 hundred times stronger (ignoring how he stomps that). I guess this depends on whether the Hunter manages to him them once or if Hajime just mind hacks.
Between the "tricks" he do is more common that he use the mind manipulation or soul manipulation, he also use the metal particles relatively often, if I have to say, in a serious fight he use it more often than the mind and soul manipulation.

But yeah, before than that options it would come first the heat based attacks, after all he use them as often as the guns.

The heat based attacks I highly doubt are going to work, since the Hunter scales hilariously above something that burns the surface of the planet down, but once again I don’t know if temperature matters more or if ap matters for heat/fire resistant.

The heat based attacks I highly doubt are going to work, since the Hunter scales hilariously above something that burns the surface of the planet down, but once again I don’t know if temperature matters more or if ap matters for heat/fire resistant.
As I said, Pulse Hyperion equaled the personification of the fire of the world, to begin with they have in their inside little suns, so the heat from them is high, and he can use various at the same time.

The personification of fire doesn’t mean anything. Bat woman in the CW is the personification of courage across the entire multiverse, what does that do for her, literally nothing she is a regular human in all regards.

The sun isn’t all that hot in the grand scheme of things (obviously it’s very hot, but even a basic plasma cutter is hotter than the surface). So I’ll need to ask some things on another thread. I’ll be back, because it determines how I vote here.

What hold on, 1) the op has two separate Hajime keys listed so he may not even have Mind hax, but 2) much more importantly. His planetary mind hax seems to come from a device so can he even use that here, because if he’s using his regular City controlling mind manipulation the Hunter naturally resist that.

Just want to point out I think the Hunter would also resist Hajime’s soul manipulation, but how potent is Hajime’s soul manipulation?

The personification of fire doesn’t mean anything. Bat woman in the CW is the personification of courage across the entire multiverse, what does that do for her, literally nothing she is a regular human in all regards.
Don't know about Bat woman but if that's literally true then wow. In this case mean something because is no a title granted, she is literally that, the will of all the fire in the world, the same way his mother for example is the literal will of the entire planet, they affect the thing they incarnate in the entire planet and the damage to them would affect the entire world.

So I’ll need to ask some things on another thread. I’ll be back, because it determines how I vote here.
Ok.

What hold on, 1) the op has two separate Hajime keys listed so he may not even have Mind hax, but 2) much more importantly. His planetary mind hax seems to come from a device so can he even use that here, because if he’s using his regular City controlling mind manipulation the Hunter naturally resist that.

Just want to point out I think the Hunter would also resist Hajime’s soul manipulation, but how potent is Hajime’s soul manipulation?
I mentioned two keys because The Hunter for example only have the High 6-A as possibly, if it was a solid High 6-A I would just used the After Story key. And almost all of him come from artifacts, he can't use most of his hax without them, and he have them available literally in any moment. And just to remember, the mind and soul work in persons with resistance to them, high resistance on top of that, and the cities are modern cities wich I think have more population than the cities in the Monster Hunter world.

In concreate the chain of the soul manipulation is more or less like this if I remember right, Hajime>>>Ehit>>>Liberators>>Laus Braum who affected 100,000.

The Hunter doesn’t scale to cities, he scales to a small section of a country. Though it doesn’t matter because I just got confirmation that literally only temperature matters for heat resistance and ap is irrelevant so Hajime can one shot with his fire.

Also yeah that soul manipulation is definitely enough to get past the Hunter’s resistances.

The Hunter doesn’t scale to cities, he scales to a small section of a country. Though it doesn’t matter because I just got confirmation that literally only temperature matters for heat resistance and ap is irrelevant so Hajime can one shot with his fire.
The mind manipulation of Hajime is above that, just wanted to mention cities because of consider that the modern city I think should have more poblation than cities from Monster Hunter, though as you said it doesn't matter.

So, gonna vote?

I’ll vote Hajime for now, I do possibly want to bring up the Hunter’s stealth manipulation, but personally I think it was wanked due to gameplay mechanics, so I’ll talk about it after I get my grandma from the airport. I’ll be back later.

I’ll vote Hajime for now, I do possibly want to bring up the Hunter’s stealth manipulation, but personally I think it was wanked due to gameplay mechanics, so I’ll talk about it after I get my grandma from the airport. I’ll be back later.
Unless the Hunter stealth is at the level in which even super machines can't detect him and even after reveal and battle him find hard to follow his existance, then is not gonna work against Hajime, because he can fight against such person. Have a safe trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back