• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My whereabouts

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Good day! Many of you might be wondering: where on earth is Sheoth? Fear not though. I have faced 2 problems in recent days, one minor and one major.

The minor issue is that I am out of town, and currently don't have Internet access besides my phone. The major problem is that my primary computer (my laptop) that I use to work here has been obliterated.

Do not be alarmed, however. I have a secondary computer at home and will gladly resume activity, as soon as I return home (which should be in a day or 2).

Just thought it would be appropriate to inform everyone so no one thinks that I passed on. So no worries.

You did seem to just... disappear.

But I hope to see you fully return either tomorrow or Tuesday.

That's unfortunate... but since it seems like it'll work out for ya it's good to hear.

But I must say you are quite dedicated to the wiki so kudos to you my friend...

Okay. Thank you for informing us.

Update: I have returned from out of town only to come home to find that my secondary desktop computer is having issues working properly as well.

Fear not though, for I never take admin responsibility without having at least 2 other backups! One being my phone, and the other being my sisters WII U which is what I am currently using.

My desktop issue should be minor and resolved relatively soon. So until then, I will try to use this WII U to its maximum potential to uphold my duties as a Staff member here on this site.

@Sheoth: Good to hear that you'll be back soon.

Thought I would update this. I still am restricted to a mobile device, and will be receiving a new computer very soon. It is taking longer than expected but it shouldn't be much longer now. Sorry for the trouble.

Back