• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My apologies

I want to let anyone reading this know that I am not an angry person looking to start trouble. I am trying to have civil debates, discussions, etc. I also ask questions when I have doubts about a character's feats, strength, intelligence, etc. I also wanted to apologize if I appear to be aggressive when debating. I know that debates sometimes get heated and I try my best to avoid turning debates into flame wars.

I hope everyone understands that my intentions are to get the correct, official and canon information about certain gaming franchises, movies, comic books, etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day.

Back