• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Incredible Minor Addition

Just going over Mr. Incredible's page and noticed there's some info missing. Primarily, I believe Mr. Incredible should get Resistance to Electricity, since he was capable of surviving 100,000 volts of electricity when Syndrome was interrogating him. 11,000 volts is usually enough to kill a person. When Elastigirl was looking for his cell, he found one cell which required a significantly higher amount of electricity to restrain him. Granted, there's the possibility that the super suit is the reason for this resistance to electricity, but it was never explicitly confirmed by Edna to be a perk of the suit. Either way, it should still be enough to put on his page.

In addition, Mr. Incredible should also get Extrasensory Perception. He was capable of sensing there was something wrong in the bank before Bomb Voyage actually appeared and threw his bomb. When he was brought into a meeting by his boss at the insurance company, he noticed that there was a man being mugged even though it was several floors down outside of the building, where it would've been too far away to hear anything. When he returned home after rescuing the people from the burning building, he could sense someone else was in the room despite it being completely dark, and it turned out to be Helen. The DVD commentary and his NSA Profile even confirms Mr. Incredible has the ability to sense imminent danger. Therefore, this should also be added to his profile.

Last edited:
Don't see how he's seeing into the future in anyway.

But Extrasensory Perception seems alright. Although you should be providing scans and links. I feel like this should be standard practice at this point.

Don't see how he's seeing into the future in anyway.

But Extrasensory Perception seems alright. Although you should be providing scans and links. I feel like this should be standard practice at this point.
Yea, the precognition thing was just an assumption based off of how other profiles with a similar danger sense ability have been created. I've added a few links to the post as well.

I've never personally agreed with profiles having precognition based on that alone.

Precognition should be knowing the future in some manner, which doesn't happen in the case I'm thinking of. Detecting that someone is malicious doesn't mean you're knowing the future. You can guess what they do based on that malice, but it's not like they detected that malicious intent before it existed.

Though this is slightly derailing on my part.

But yeah resistance to electricity manipulation and extrasensory perception looks to be alright.

I agree with both a resistance and Extrasensory Perception, which speaking of, found the NSA profile scan (would be good help for future profiles of other Supers).

Acrobatics could also make sense, as he is able to jump long distances and perform flips (plus a scan for extreme heat resistance). Perhaps the Incredibile should be Optional Equipment with Summoning (as he can call it), Explosion Manipulation via missiles and a "Hydro Pursuit mode"/boat transformation?

EDIT: I honestly think a page should be kept open.

Last edited:
I feel like this should be standard practice at this point.
Agreed

I agree with both a resistance and Extrasensory Perception, which speaking of, found the NSA profile scan (would be good help for future profiles of other Supers).

Acrobatics could also make sense, as he is able to jump long distances and perform flips (plus a scan for extreme heat resistance). Perhaps the Incredibile should be Optional Equipment with Summoning (as he can call it), Explosion Manipulation via missiles and a "Hydro Pursuit mode"/boat transformation?
Seems like good additions for the page

Here's an imgur post I quickly made which we can use for the outright stated evidence of Bob's Extrasensory Perception
"Mega-strength: Strength level known to increase when in an intense emotional state."

Seems like Empowerment to me, besides Limited Invulnerability right after it on first two images (bulletproof scan for additional justification alongside Edna's demonstration on a newer suit, which was brought up without a link on standard equipment).

Last edited:
Back