• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Power Star Mickey and Base Bubble are used
Speed equalized
Starting distance 2 meters

Come back to me, Maria: 1

It's bubbling time:
This is totally something she says and not something I made up.

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Bubble can easily just pull a Luffy and stretch her limbs to one shot Shadow the Mouse and it makes It worse if Bubble has syringes although Mortimer does one shot her aswell.

Bubble can easily just pull a Luffy and stretch her limbs to one shot Shadow the Mouse and it makes It worse if Bubble has syringes although Mortimer does one shot her aswell.
Does she ever do that in character? Also, this is Power Star Mickey so he can just teleport out of the way and one-shot Bubble with an explosion.

Does she ever do that in character? Also, this is Power Star Mickey so he can just teleport out of the way and one-shot Bubble with an explosion.
In character she hates getting in conflict so unless SBA is used I'm pretty sure either syringes or elasticity is what she uses.
Explosion is fair but how does Su do it?

In character she hates getting in conflict so unless SBA is used I'm pretty sure either syringes or elasticity is what she uses.
Everything that isn't specified in match conditions we use SBA for by default unless stated otherwise. Also SBA states both parties are determined to win the fight even if they're typically pacifistic. Mokey can kind of just shoot them from his hands like Bakugo

Everything that isn't specified in match conditions we use SBA for by default unless stated otherwise. Also SBA states both parties are determined to win the fight even if they're typically pacifistic. Mokey can kind of just shoot them from his hands like Bakugo
Since syringes are optional I can see bubble trying to use elasticity to one shot Mokey
I see
Throwing hands < Shooting out your hands in terms of what's faster
I'm Leaning mokey rn

Bubble wouldn't have her freeze juice syringes during this battle. Those are optional equipment, the original post doesn't clarify what equipment Bubble has and the Standard Battle Assumptions are that the combatants have their standard equipment. Additionally, Bubble has never used elasticity offensively as far as I remember, so I don't see why she would use it against the mouse.

Back