• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jins new bench press PB (stats update)

Mori is much thiccer than we give him credit for so I'm here to fix that.

Lifting strength:

By sheer nature of having HDE and not being immobile + we see him lift and move spacetimes like it's nothing. This should grant him immeasurable LS. Pretty simple stuff.

Speed:​

Mori blatantly moves beyond linear time. He exists outside of the overlapping spacetime continuum and can move to anywhere and anywhen, which we see displayed by him physically moving to a random point on earth more than 3 weeks in the past by just floating towards it. This is a pretty obvious case of immeasurable speed. It's also already kidna accepted, it's just listed under omnipresence without specifying his actual speed.
Omnipresent (Attaining a state of Nirvana allows Mori to exist at any point of time within the universe,
I was going to add more stuff but my phone decided to delete my entire sandbox for this thread and I'm too lazy to rewrite it all (don't ask what else is missing because I genuinely forgor 💀) .

Agrees(💪😎):
Disagrees(🤓☝️):

look like i'm a hero that save a day 😎 man, am proud of myself 💪 and "Giant Yeoui 🤤" will always be etched in my heart 💝

Back