• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan is THICC - HDE addition

Basic premise:
Upon ascending to Paradise, Mori clearly gains HDE. In this thread I'll be going over the plethora of evidence supporting this.

The main evidence:
Upon ascending to paradise, Mori finds himself surrounded by a set of golden tablets. When Mori tries to interact with one, wondering what they are, Xuanzang reveals herself and says that "this is the place where spacetime overlaps". Given that she tells him this as an answer to his question about what the tablets are, the fact that literally nothing else exists in paradise, and that the tablets literally overlap each other in a circle, it's painfully obvious she's basically saying the golden tablets are the spacetime of the GoH verse.

We see that when Mori tries to interact with one, it shows events that happened 50 chapters before this scene (several days earlier chronologically). Mori moving the tablets also results in everything inside of them shaking, even further proving they are the spacetime itself.

What this means is that Mori is not only visibly larger than a spacetime continuum, but he's also clearly capable of physically interacting with it. Which is consistent with him being stated to manipulate and rule all of creation. This basically is already accepted on his profile btw
Supportive evidence:
There is a surprisingly large amount of supportive evidence towards Moris HDE that might not necessarily be enough as an argument towards it but certainly do support the idea.
Moving across an additional axis:
Mori is shown moving across space and time (the tablets) through an additional axis. He can jump from present in space to weeks ago on earth without traveling the distance between them, which is basically identical to the pseudo teleportation of higher dimensional entities explained in the HDE page itself.
In other words his sheer size allows him to not only move across width, length, and height, but also across time itself.
Mori vs 3D beings:
When Mori interacts with the world and appears in front of a regular human, all they can see is Moris 3D silhouette. Exactly how a 2D entity would only be able to percieve the 2D silhouette of a 3D being.
Moris status:
The weakest point by far but important nonetheless. Mori is on the same level of existence as Xuanzang who Satan described as a "being from a higher dimension". Additionally Xuanzang also appeared as just a silhouette to every 3D beings who saw her in that scene. Furthermore, Mori is also stated to have become an "all-powerful spirit" and a "perfect god". And while that might not hint towards HDE by itself, it further solidifies Moris change in physiology and his higher level of existence.

Conclusion:
Mori should be very obvious a higher dimensional entity. He has feats, statements, and visual evidence suggesting he has the same amount of dimensions as the spacetime continuum as well as all the properties of a Higher dimensional being such as physiology incomprehensible to lower dimensional beings, pseudo teleportation, and pseudo-invulnerabilty.

Agrees (😎): Yeolban, TheGreatBanana, karo_senpaii, LuffyRuffy46307, DoorElemental, Hasty12345, Neoxxi16, Youngwolf-0.1, M2u12
Disagrees (🤥):

Last edited:
About Axis, Heaven not only has an additional Spacial Axis but also an additional Temporal Axis.
I have a certain argument surrounding additional axis but for now it's beyond the scope of the thread. If you have any arguments that might come handy for future threads I would greatly appreciate if you DMed them to me

What was the reason for the removal of Mori's HDE before?
Me not being present in the thread From what I read of the 2 threads about it, the original reasoning was vague and didn't support him any evidence of additional axis.

I'd say mainly because Webtoon translated Xuanzangs explanation slightly inaccurately, which completely changed its meaning and therefore the arguments surrounding it.

Back