• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More than 1 time dimension beings

So i understand one thing and that is we human are 3D beings because we can move to any location in the 3D space however we can not move in the time dimension.

If this logic is true, then 4D beings either have a 4th dimension of space or they can move in the time dimension.

Q 1/ Then what would 3Space + 2Time -D being will be? How powerful is this being?

Q 2/ Are we treating Time dimensions and Space dimensions as similar dimensions?

Q 3/ What happen when a 4S + 1T -D being fight a 3S + 2T -D being?

Note: I did not say that these 2 beings can manipulate any dimension i just say they are 4s + 1T -D and 3S + 2T -D. The question below is the one that talk about beings that can manipulate such number of dimensions.

Q 4/ Say a being can manipulate 3 S Dimension and 1 T dimension while another can control 2 S Dimension and 2 T Dimension. How will they interact? How will their abilities affect each other?

Q 5/ If a being can create an 3S + 1T -D universe they are 3A then how are we quantified the feat of adding another T dimension to a 2S + 1T -D universe?

I know these questions are not a concern because there is barely any fiction touchs this subject, i just want to ask out of curiosity. I also feel that by understanding this we will be one step closer to grasp the full capacity of Omnipotence and Higher dimension beings. Please let me know your idea as detailed and explicable as possible. I don't mind exploring this territory.

1. Having 3 spatial and 2 temporal dimensions would be high 2-A, because such a character would be more than a countably infinite number of times greater than one with 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension.

2. While the system here is based on geometry and usually is based around spatial dimensions, it's essentially more based around the idea that a higher dimensional spacetime is more than a countably infinite number of times greater than a lower dimensional spacetime (5-D vs. 4-D for instance). Since we treat things like "higher and lower layers of reality" as analogous to spatial dimensions, I think we can also do this with temporal dimensions.

3. Not sure, but I don't think they would be able to interact with each other normally.

4. No idea.

5. Creating a universe with 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension would be low 2-C. Creating a structure with 2 spatial and 2 temporal dimensions I believe would be high 3-A because it's 4-D power by definition but less than universal in scale. Not really sure about the second one.

I have done my best to answer this based on my understanding of the wiki, but I am really not too sure.

Back