• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon=Millenniummon VS Lavos(low 2-C)

Tell me if this is Stomp but in the meantime both is bloodlusted and the speed was equalized, and if lavos win this then he/it will be rewarded with even harder opponent :D

- Moon=Millenniummo

- Lavos

Who win?

Moon=Millenniummon
Worm

Lavos Outer-Shell
Worm

Hehehhehe they look derpy.

And they can all destroy us with a thought. And um... idk... Leaning on the guy with a few omnis. Geez, how do you even kill these two on another debate? What do you even do? Is being a higher dimensional the only way?

So basically even more inconclusive. Especially if they try absorption. Or resistance galore vs immunity voiding.

Oh my what have I done..I actually planned to use Zeed after this one but apparently it's still inconclusive. (-_-´¢í)

Then we found our limits!

But no seriously, how do you deal with this? Almost every fight I've seen with him are inconclusive or stomps in either method.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Then we found our limits!
But no seriously, how do you deal with this? Almost every fight I've seen with him are inconclusive or stomps in either method.
This is literally why I created this match for lavos lol.

Anyway if lavos can deal with high 2-A then I will put him against this one.

Back