• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Fight: Fatalis vs Alatreon

Quibster said:
Regular Fatalis, as mentioned in the first post.
My bad, I didn't see 'regular': well Fatalis has far better control of over it's abilities plus its regenerative abilities will come in handy too but Alatreon has some pretty dangerous abilities (especially those space-time ripping horns).

I'm voting for Fatalis with high-diff; they both end-up destroying each other (and the planet too) but Fatalis will eventually come-back meanwhile Alatreon can't (it'll be incapped cap due to not enough of it being around to continue the fight).

That's one vote for the Legendary Hunter-Hunting derg. Zero votes space-time boi.

Back